Zbigniew Konopka (born in 1964) is a Polish actor who voices characters in the Polish narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Aku from "Samurai Jack", Zeebad from "The Magic Roundabout (Doogal)", Unicron from "Transformers Prime", Speedy McAllister from "Chuggington", Iron Will from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", Antauri from "Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!", Mr. Moustachio from "Astro Boy", and is the current voice of Yogi Bear.
- Both he and Enrique Cervantes voiced Dr. Nefario from the "Despicable Me" series in their respective languages.
- Both he and Keith Wickham voiced Ronald the Rhinoceros from "64 Zoo Lane" in their respective languages.
- Both he, Takeshi Aono, Alfonso Ramírez and Bernd Stephan voiced Tazuna from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Daisuke Gōri voiced Dim from "A Bug's Life" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Rokurō Naya voiced Century from "Iron Man: The Animated Series" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Philippe Catoire voiced Kago from "Tarzan 2" in their respective languages.
- There have been other voice actors that have appeared in Barbie films:
- Agnieszka Kunikowska ("Barbie: Fairytopia"), Ángel Amorós and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil ("Barbie of Swan Lake")
- Mayumi Asano ("Barbie: Mermaidia")
- Alan Kennedy, Matthew Ahrens and Kallan Kagan ("Barbie and Her Sisters in a Pony Tale")
- Anna Apostolakis, Susan Roman and Salty's Lighthouse voice actors Ian James Corlett and voice director Terry Klassen ("Barbie as the Island Princess")
- Joseph May ("The Barbie Diaries")
- Hikaru Midorikawa ("Barbie in the Nutcracker")
- Gadi Levy ("Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2")