Yuta Odagaki (小田柿悠太, born on July 29th, 1984) is a Japanese voice actor who provides voices for the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is most recognised as the voice of Takasaki from "D-Frag!" and Shirato from "Majestic Prince". He also provides voices for "SKET Dance", "Last Exile", and "Inazuma Eleven".
- Oliver (eighteenth season onwards)
- The First Slip Coach
- Troublesome Trucks
- Oliver (The Pack) (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure onwards)
- Some Rail Workers (Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger and Marion and the Pipe)
- A Steamworks Worker (Long Lost Friend)
- Some Barrow Football Players (Reds vs. Blues)
- He is the first Thomas voice actor to play two characters that share the same name.