Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yuta Odagaki (小田柿悠太, born on July 29th, 1984) is a Japanese voice actor who provides voices for the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is most recognised as the voice of Takasaki from "D-Frag!" and Shirato from "Majestic Prince". He also provides voices for "SKET Dance", "Last Exile", and "Inazuma Eleven".
- Oliver (eighteenth season onwards)
- The First Slip Coach
- Troublesome Trucks
- Oliver (The Pack) (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure onwards)
- Some Rail Workers (Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger and Marion and the Pipe)
- A Steamworks Worker (Long Lost Friend)
- Some Barrow Football Players (Reds vs. Blues)
- He is the first Thomas voice actor to play two characters that share the same name.