Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yehonatan Magon (Hebrew: יהונתן מגון, born on April 10th, 1986) is an Israeli actor and voice actor who provides voices in the Hebrew narration of Thomas & Friends. He is the brother of Eliana and Daniel Magon.
He is known for voicing Leonardo in the 2012 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and Cody Jones in the 2003 series, "Spiderman" since 2014, Finn from "Adventure Time", Timothy from "Martha Speaks", Robbie from "Gravity Falls", Ash Ketchum and Harley from "Pokémon", various characters from the "Digimon" series, Cliffjumper from "Transformers: Prime", Mumble from the "Happy Feet" films, Kirby Kowalski from the 2013 "Max Steel" series, Kevin Levin from the "Ben 10" series, and Nod from "Epic".
- Bill (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Ben (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure and Tale of the Brave)
- Both he and David Menkin voiced Gordon Tracy from "Thunderbirds Are Go!" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Houko Kuwashima voiced Fuyuki Hinata from "Sgt. Frog" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Junichi Kanemaru voiced Harley from "Pokémon" in their respective languages.
- Adriana Casas, Loukas Frangoulis, Piotr Bąk, Paul Disbergen, Mikołaj Klimek, Bartosz Martyna, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Dor Srugo, Mildred Barrera, Roberto Gutiérrez, Finn Poncin, Hinako Sasaki, Shinichirō Miki, Hisao Egawa, Javier Olguín, Kōichi Sakaguchi, Katsuji Mori, Susa Saukko, Janusz Wituch, Pasi Ruohonen, Dariusz Błażejewski, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Waldemar Barwiński, Artur Pontek, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Krzysztof Szczerbiński, Josie Yee, Diana Pérez, Grzegorz Drojewski, Klaudiusz Kaufmann, Mayra Arellano, Sander de Heer, Hiroko Emori, Naomi Shindō, Justyna Bojczuk, Miłogost Reczek, Tsutomu Densaka, Bruno Coronel, Xóchitl Ugarte, Miguel Ángel Leal, Noriko Shitaya, Anna Gajewska, Gaby Ugarte, Hiro Nakajima, Roberto Mendiola, Chikara Osaka, Kan Tanaka, Yohei Nishina, Salvador Reyes, Yuri Shiratori, Bin Shimada, Ángel Amorós, Kenta Miyake, Keiko Toda, Octavio Rojas, Masaharu Satō, Trond Teigen, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Talya Barkay, Kumiko Higa, Nir Ron, Joanna Pach-Żbikowska, Scott Maurstad, Olga Kuznetsova, Jan Kulczycki, Moisés Iván Mora, Tomohiro Nishimura, Piotr Bajtlik, Hideki Takahashi, Alan Prieto, Beata Jankowska-Tzimas, Tetsu Inada, Nobutoshi Canna, Krystyna Kozanecka, Masayuki Omoro, Simen Sand, Gadi Levy, Paweł Szczesny, Erik Skjøld, Leonardo García, Dafnis Fernández, Adrian Perdjon, Gerardo García, Józef Mika, Lena Meieran, Manuel Campuzano, César Árias, Dulce Guerrero, Armando Coria, Salvador Serrano, Leyla Rangel, Samuel Harjanne, Cezary Kwieciński and Hikaru Midorikawa have also worked on it.
- Both he and Nobuaki Kanemitsu voiced B-Shot Ryu from "B-Daman Crossfire" and "B-Daman Fireblast" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Wataru Hatano voiced Spud from "American Dragon: Jake Long" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Rokurō Naya voiced Kotemon from "Digimon Fusion" in their respective languages.
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu, Ángel Amorós, Roberto Mendiola, Lupita Leal, Héctor Moreno, Jorge Teixeira, Yasuhiro Takato, Fabrice Trojani, Ewa Serwa, Gerald Schaale, Tony Marot, José Arenas, Ricardo Silva, Yasunori Masutani, Taisto Oksanen, Taisuke Yamamoto, Ambrogio Colombo, Satoshi Taki, Masaharu Satō, Nir Ron, Gerardo Reyero, Junko Noda, Houko Kuwashima, Marie-Luise Schramm, Mireya Mendoza, Igor Cruz, Nanaho Katsuragi, Benjamín Rivera, Arturo Mercado Jr., Pedro D'Aguillón Jr., Tom Deininger, Hiroaki Hirata, Óscar Flores, Irwin Daayán, Yoram Yosefsberg, Carlos Hernández, Chie Kōjiro, Agnieszka Kunikowska, Manuel Campuzano, Dor Srugo, Bin Shimada and Talya Barkay have also worked on it.
- Both he and Grzegorz Drojewski, who also voices Percy, voiced Finn from "Adventure Time" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Wanja Gerick voiced Wade Load from "Kim Possible" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Ian James Corlett voiced Paulie from "Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale" in their respective languages.