Yūsuke Numata (born in Kanagawa Prefecture on June 10th, 1968) is a Japanese actor. He voices characters in the Japanese dub of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Sheen Estevez from "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius",Mighty the Armadillo from"SegaSonic the Hedgehog", and Andrew Oikonny and ROB 64 from the "Star Fox" series.
- Toad (fourth - seventh seasons)
- The Tailor
- Percy's driver (A Surprise for Percy)
- Arthur's driver (Something Fishy)
- A Workman (Snow)
- A boy (Thomas and the Rumours)
- He, alongside Shinobu Satouchi, Tomohisa Asō, Daisuke Gōri and Hisao Egawa voiced characters from the "Star Fox" series.
- He, alongside Wanja Gerick and Irwin Daayán voiced Sheen Estevez from "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Gerald Schaale voiced Baby from "Dragon Ball GT" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Ernesto Lezama voiced Gregory from "Dragon Ball Z Kai" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Kumiko Higa, Daiki Nakamura, Kenta Miyake, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Tetsu Inada, Shinichirō Miki, Satoshi Katougi, Yasuhiko Kawazu, Hideyuki Umezu, and Junko Noda on "MegaMan NT Warrior: Axess".