Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yūsuke Numata (born in Kanagawa Prefecture on June 10th, 1968) voices characters in the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends.
He is best known for voicing Sheen Estevez from "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius",Mighty the Armadillo from"SegaSonic the Hedgehog", and Andrew Oikonny and ROB 64 from the "Star Fox" series.
- Toad (fourth - seventh seasons)
- The Tailor
- Percy's driver (A Surprise for Percy)
- Arthur's driver (Something Fishy)
- A Workman (Snow)
- A boy (Thomas and the Rumours)
- He, alongside Shinobu Satouchi, Tomohisa Asō, Daisuke Gōri and Hisao Egawa voiced characters from the "Star Fox" series.
- He, alongside Wanja Gerick and Irwin Daayán voiced Sheen Estevez from "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Gerald Schaale voiced Baby from "Dragon Ball GT" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Ernesto Lezama voiced Gregory from "Dragon Ball Z Kai" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Kumiko Higa, Daiki Nakamura, Kenta Miyake, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Tetsu Inada, Shinichirō Miki, Satoshi Katougi, Yasuhiko Kawazu, Hideyuki Umezu, and Junko Noda on "MegaMan NT Warrior: Axess".