Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yūki Satō (佐藤浩之, born January 24th, 1962, often credited as Hiroyuki Satō) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices in the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends.
He is well known for voicing in various animes, such as Flywheel in "Transformers Headmasters" and Motoki Furuhata in "Sailor Moon", but he is most famous for voicing Tony Frost from "Blue Gender".
- Donald (second - seventh seasons)
- Douglas (Thomas Comes to Breakfast and Thomas and the Special Letter)
- 'Arry (sixth - eighth seasons)
- Some Troublesome Trucks
- Harold (second - eighth seasons)
- Thomas' driver (Fergus Breaks the Rules)
- Edward's driver (Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party)
- James' driver (No Joke for James, Buzz, Buzz, and Thomas, Percy and Old Slowcoach)
- Percy's driver (Percy, James and the Fruitful Day, Percy's Chocolate Crunch, and Percy's New Whistle)
- Toby's driver (The Fogman and Toby Had a Little Lamb)
- Toby's fireman (Time for Trouble)
- Douglas' driver (Escape)
- Skarloey's driver (Home at Last and The Grand Opening)
- Peter Sam's driver (Special Funnel and Duncan Gets Spooked)
- Duncan's driver (Home at Last, Passengers and Polish, and The Runaway Elephant)
- Rusty's driver (fourth and seventh seasons)
- The Fisherman
- The Lighthouse Keeper (seventh season only)
- Workmen (Special Attraction)
- Signalmen (Busy Going Backwards and Gordon Takes a Tumble)
- The Wellsworth Stationmaster (Gordon and Spencer)
- Some Passengers (Best Dressed Engine)