Wild Water Rescue and Other Engine Adventures was a US Target exclusive DVD containing one episode from the nineteenth season and five episodes from the sixteenth season. This was re-released widely in the US on 14 February 2017.
Take the plunge with Thomas and his friends! Oily Diesel gets Percy all wet, while Gordon suffers the embarrassment of losing his buffer. Thomas takes a famous composer on a tour around Sodor, as Percy steams the sweetest music out of a calliope. Percy invites his friends to go "Monster Spotting" and the engines work together to deliver Sir Topham Hatt the best birthday present ever! Sound the whistle with Thomas and Friends on these grand adventures!
- Wild Water Rescue
- Thomas and the Sounds of Sodor
- Percy and the Calliope
- Happy Birthday Sir!
- Percy and the Monster of Brendam
- Bust My Buffers!
- Calling All Engines! - Hiro and Flynn
- The Earl's Quiz - Thomas and the Emergency Cable and James to the Rescue
- Who's That Engine? - Spencer
- Mr. Perkins' Storytime - Thomas and Gordon
- Mr. Perkins' Postcards - Knapford Station
- Guess Who? Puzzles - Samson
- Fun with Driver Perkins - Mr. Perkins' Railway - How steam locomotive make their steam
- Determination Sing-Along Music Video
- As of the series not being in fullscreen 4:3 in US DVD releases anymore after 2013, the other five episodes from the Nitrogen era are cropped in widescreen 16:9.
- This is the first US DVD to feature episodes from the Nitrogen era, and the Arc Productions era together.
- This episode contained the episode Wild Water Rescue and has yet to air on TV two years after the DVD's release.
- The DVD uses the model version of the Determination music video.
- Mark Moraghan is credited with the voice actors.
- In the end credits, the word "director" in Don Spencer's credit does not start with a capital "D" like all the other credits.
- Sharon Miller was not credited as "head writer" for the five episodes she was head of.
- Rebecca Evans was not credited as Script Editor in the credits.
- Joseph May was not credited in the credits despite voicing Thomas.
- Christopher Ragland was not credited in the credits despite voicing Percy.
- The credits list "Arc Productions Voice Artists," but it features voice actors from the Nitrogen era which filmed the Season 16 episodes.
- Harold High Flying Rescue Set
- Search and Rescue Thomas
- Search and Rescue Diesel
- Lake Leave Reapair Set
- Water Works Rescue Set