Who's Thomas? is the second song featured in Journey Beyond Sodor. It is sung by Thomas, the Troublesome Trucks, and Beresford.
- Beresford: Thomas? You're Thomas? Well, I don't know who Thomas is
- So why should I let this Thomas simply hurry on his way
- Thomas? You're Thomas? Speak up now I'm asking you
- Who's Thomas, what's Thomas? What have you got to say?
- Thomas: I'm Thomas, I'm a tank engine, I'm from a place called Sodor
- I'm heading for the goods yard where these trucks are meant to go
- I don't know why I've stopped here, apart from the thing you dropped here
- So if you could lift it up again
- Oh, what do you want to know?
- Troublesome Trucks: He's lost, he's lost, and Thomas is his name
- He wanted to be important, now he's only himself to blame
- Beresford: Thomas? Who's Thomas? I've never heard of Thomas
- Nor me. I know. Or me. That's true. I'm talking to myself
- Now Thomas, little Thomas. You say that's what your name is
- But I still don't know who you are so tell me something else
- Thomas: I'm Thomas, I'm a tank engine, and some would say I'm cheeky
- And maybe I am cheeky cause I took these trucks from James
- Troublesome Trucks: (spoken) Yeah!
- Thomas: But I was stuck on Sodor, where it's the same old railway
- So I took them to the Mainland which I thought would make a change
- Troublesome Trucks: He's lost, he's lost. He'll have to tell his boss
- If we don't get a move on, then Sir Topham will be cross
- Beresford: So many places you could go, so many things to see
- And like the birds up in the sky, an engine's life is free
- So engines always rush about, they never like to wait
- They always have some reason like they're late, or late, or late
- But if you'd like to travel on, you must do something more
- You'll have to tell me something new I've never heard before
- Thomas: Something new?
- Beresford: Something new!
- Thomas: Does it have to be true?
- Beresford: It has to be true!
- Troublesome Trucks: He's lost, he's lost, he hasn't got a clue
- He doesn't know what to say at all, he doesn't know what to do!
- Beresford: (spoken) Quite right!
- Thomas: (spoken) Could you be quiet back there, I'm trying to think!
- Troublesome Trucks: (spoken) Don't try too hard! You'll burst your boiler! Poor Thomas, on the Mainland, nobody even knows his name!
- Thomas: (spoken) That's it!
- I'm Thomas, I'm Thomas but you've never heard of Thomas
- Beresford: No, I've never heard of Thomas
- Thomas: That's my name it's true
- I'm Thomas, I'm Thomas
- And if you've never heard of me, then when I said I was Thomas
- I was telling you something new
- Beresford: (Spoken) Something new?
- Thomas: And having told you that I think we're through!
- The sound effect for when Beresford's hook hits his side the first time is out of sync in the music video.
Who's Thomas Journey Beyond Sodor Thomas & Friends