|What's the Matter with Henry?|
October 15th, 2003
What's the Matter with Henry? is the sixth episode of the seventh season.
Henry is feeling under the weather, but Thomas and Percy are skeptical and lie to a foreman that Henry has volunteered to take most of their trucks. Emily believes Henry and, when he loses water due to leaky tubes, she comes to the rescue while the ashamed tank engines are sent to do Henry's work. When Henry returns, however, he complains that the workmen did not check him good enough.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Salty (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Mirrored stock footage from Henry and the Elephant is used.
- The Danish title of this episode is "The Sick Engine".
- Thomas and Henry leave Tidmouth Sheds within three seconds of each other, but the turntable does not work that fast.
- Thomas and Percy leave before Henry, but he still manages to overtake them at some point. Later, when the two overtake him, Percy passes first.
- When Henry arrives at the coaling plant the end of the set can be seen.
- In the close-up of Thomas looking gloomy, fingerprints are visible on Henry's boiler.
- When this episode was aired on television in the UK, a second "with" was added to the title.
- In the episode, Henry's trucks do not have faces, but in rare pictures they do.
- Henry has James' whistle sound when he leaves the sheds.
- Henry's crew should have told the Fat Controller about Henry's tube leaks in the first place.
- Henry: My boiler's grumbling!
- Thomas: Maybe it's grumbling at you!
- Henry: That's not funny!