|What's the Matter with Henry?|
What's the Matter with Henry? is the sixth episode of the seventh season.
Henry is feeling under the weather, but Thomas and Percy are skeptical and lie to a foreman that Henry has volunteered to take most of their trucks. Emily believes Henry and, when he loses water due to leaky tubes, she comes to the rescue while the ashamed tank engines are sent to do Henry's work. When Henry returns, however, he complains that the workmen did not check him good enough.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Salty (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Mirrored stock footage from Henry and the Elephant is used.
- The Danish title of this episode is "The Sick Engine". In Japan, this episode is titled "What's the Matter, Henry?'.
- This episode might have been filmed around Salty's Stormy Tale, as in an extended scene at the Docks, Salty passes the camera looking cross and Emily arrives a few seconds later looking sad. It may have also been filmed alongside Gordon and Spencer, as in that episode, Henry can be seen looking miserable at Tidmouth Sheds.
- Big Mickey from TUGS can be seen.
- Thomas and Henry leave Tidmouth Sheds within three seconds of each other, but the turntable does not work that fast.
- Thomas and Percy leave before Henry, but he still manages to overtake them at some point. Later, when the two overtake him, Percy passes first.
- When Henry, Percy, and Thomas are puffing to the coaling plant, when Henry arrives at the coaling plant, and when Henry grounds to a hault, the end of the set can be seen.
- In the close-up of Thomas looking gloomy, fingerprints are visible on Henry's boiler.
- When this episode was aired on television in the UK, a second "with" was added to the title.
- In the episode, Henry's trucks do not have faces, but in rare pictures they do.
- Henry has James' whistle sound when he leaves the sheds.
- Henry's crew should have told the Fat Controller about Henry's tube leaks in the first place.
- When the narrator says "...said Sir Topham Hatt sternly", Sir Topham Hatt is slightly smiling.
- In a few shots, Thomas's brake pipe is crooked.
- Henry: My boiler's grumbling!
- Thomas: Maybe it's grumbling at you!
- Henry: That's not funny!