Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Thomas (does not speak)
- Logan (does not speak)
- Salty (does not speak)
- Den (does not speak)
- Dart (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- Hiro (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- James (stock footage cameo)
- Percy (stock footage cameo)
- Duck (stock footage cameo)
- Gator (stock footage cameo)
- Diesel (stock footage cameo)
- Mavis (stock footage cameo)
- Slip Coaches (stock footage cameo)
- Mark Moraghan as the narrator
- Logan does not have his name painted on his sides as he does in his book and on his Wooden Railway model.
- Logan's whistle is the same as Toby's whistle from the fourth season.
- From this video onwards, the lighting is brighter and James' brakepipe is facing upwards instead of downwards.
- The blueprints seen behind Logan are of the Virginian Railroad AG "Blue Ridge" class, Sam's basis.
- Stock footage from Tale of the Brave, Thomas the Quarry Engine, Disappearing Diesels and Duck and the Slip Coaches, along with modified stock footage from The Smelly Kipper, are used.