Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wataru Hatano (羽多野渉, born on March 13th, 1982) is a Japanese singer and voice actor who provides voices in the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends.
He is best known for voicing Spud from "American Dragon: Jake Long", Yūto Ayase from "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu", Lutz from "Jormungand", Jean Kujo from Virtua Fighter, Rufus from the "Street Fighter" series, and Sam Houston from "Toward the Terra".
- Harold (Calling All Engines! onwards)
- A Knapford Station worker (Goodbye Fat Controller)
- Some Sodor Search and Rescue Centre Workers (Sidney Sings)
- Some Quarry Workers (Toby's New Friend)
- Both he and Tesshō Genda voiced G1 Optimus Prime.
Major Awards and Nominations
- Won - Best Male Rookie Award at the 2nd annual Seiyuu Awards, "Toward the Terra", 2008