Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Waku Waku was a series of small micro rubber toys produced by Bandai in Japan.
- Thomas (with Annie and Clarabel)
- Edward (with an open-wagon Troublesome Truck)
- Henry (with a Troublesome Van)
- Gordon (with an Express Coach)
- James (with an Orange Coach)
- Percy (with a Breakdown Crane)
- Skarloey (with connected red narrow gauge coach)
- Rheneas (with connected red narrow gauge coach)
- Sir Handel (with connected blue narrow gauge coach)
- Peter Sam (with connected green narrow gauge coach)
- Duke (with connected tender)
- Slate Truck with Nancy
- Slate Truck with The Windmill
- Slate Truck with a sheep, cow and pig
- Troublesome Truck with Water Tower
- Troublesome Van with a tree and power-line
- The Breakdown Crane
- Some products were left uncolored.