|This article is about the UK VHS. You may be looking for the episode or the US release.|
Trust Thomas and other stories (Also known as Volume 7 in New Zealand) is a UK/Australian/New Zealand VHS release featuring eight third season episodes narrated by Michael Angelis. The Australian release features an extra episode. The New Zealand Release was narrated by George Carlin.
Thomas, everyone's favourite little blue engine, returns with a full head of steam for these brand new adventures!
The Fat Controller's letter (post-1991)
My Dear Friends,
When I heard the news that you wanted more stories about Thomas and all my engines, I could not believe my ears. It is most gratifying that our adventures here on the Island of Sodor provide so much enjoyment to you all.
I hope you will go on enjoying all the Thomas stories. My engines still talk about the day the very important visitor came to the island (do you know that story?), and I am afraid James still gets teased about the time he got stung by a bee.
I must get back to my engines, so I will close by sending you my kindest regards.
Sir Topham Hatt
PS. And Thomas asked me to send you a cheery Peep Peep!
* NOTE: The Fat Controller's letter acts as a description for some UK Thomas videos.
- Henry's Forest
- The Trouble with Mud
- No Joke for James
- Thomas, Percy and the Post Train
- Trust Thomas
- Toby's Tightrope
- Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party
- Buzz, Buzz*
* Only on the Australian release.
- The Australian release included Buzz, Buzz, whilst the UK and New Zealand releases did not, as it appeared on their releases of Escape and other stories.
- An early UK release included an early narration that was later re-recorded.
- A short ad for this video appeared at the end of the original airing of Thomas and Percy's Christmas Adventure.
- In a later UK release, the Fat Controller's letter refers to Buzz Buzz, which does not appear on the release, and Paint Pots and Queens, which does not appear on either release. The letter also refers to Skarloey, Rusty, and Duke, but they do not appear either.