Truck Loads of Fun is a UK/AUS VHS/DVD featuring five first season episodes and one second season episode narrated by Ringo Starr, two third season episodes, one fourth season episode and one fifth season episode narrated by Michael Angelis and three songs.
A BUMPER LENGTH video/DVD with Thomas and all his friends having truckloads of fun! Come and play and singalong with 13 stories and songs.
- Thomas and the Trucks
- Troublesome Trucks*
- Tenders and Turntables
- Trouble in the Shed
- Off the Rails*
- Thomas, Percy and the Coal
- Four Little Engines
- Make Someone Happy
(* Followed by a song)
- Spot the Difference
- How Many Suitcases?
- The font of the text on the UK VHS is written in MS Comic Sans.
- Some UK releases came with a free Sooty video titled "Sooty's Magic Show". Both shows were owned by Gullane Entertainment at the time.
- The back of the UK release features images from Gordon and the Famous Visitor, Dirty Work and A Surprise for Percy.
- On the Australian release, "Truck Loads" is spelt as one word.
- The front cover Australian release uses a promotional image from Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
- The 2001 Australian release features the nameboards and Clearwater Features logo that were featured between Tenders and Turntables and Trouble in the Shed, the freeze frame credits for Season 1 and 2 episodes, the different openings from each season and the original title cards of when the episodes were first released on VHS.
- The 2001 Australian release also features the song intermission from the UK VHS, Singalong with Thomas.
- The UK carry-case release of the DVD did not include Sir Topham Hatt.
- The description of the Australian release says that they have 13 episodes when their are actually 10 episodes, probably because they counted the three songs.
- Bumper Party Collection! and Truck Loads of Fun Double Pack