Truck Loads of Fun is a UK/AUS VHS/DVD featuring five first season episodes and one second season episode narrated by Ringo Starr, two third season episodes, one fourth season episode and one fifth season episode narrated by Michael Angelis and one song. Two additional songs were added in the Australian release.
A BUMPER LENGTH video/DVD with Thomas and all his friends having truckloads of fun! Come and play and sing along with 13 stories and songs.
- Thomas and the Trucks - Thomas lands himself in trouble with some silly trucks and gets a warning from The Fat Controller.
- Troublesome Trucks* - James is sent back to pull trucks again. He has had a bad time with a long train but with a little help from his friend Edward he wins in the end. The Fat Controller is very pleased.
- Tenders and Turntables - Sometimes things get very busy in the yard and The Fat Controller has to ask the big engines to do shunting. They don't like it and decide to take action.
- Trouble in the Shed - The big engines go on strike so The Fat Controller decides to leave them to sulk and a new engine arrives in the yard, Percy the Saddle Tank Engine.
- Off the Rails* - Gordon the big express engine is very upset when he has to pull a train of trucks. He decides to try a spot of sabotage but gets more than he bargains for.
- Thomas, Percy and the Coal - Thomas becomes a little too cheeky for his own good. Trucks and coal dust bring disaster - first to Thomas - then to Percy.
- Mavis - Here, we welcome Mavis, a young diesel engine who works at the quarry. She causes Toby a lot of trouble, because she still has much to learn about trucks.
- Heroes* - Bill and Ben take advice from the trucks and get into a muddle but all is forgiven when they behave bravely at the quarry.
- Four Little Engines - Sir Handel is having trouble with some trucks who are being awkward and rude. They bump Sir Handel so hard that he comes off the rails and has to go away to be mended. Skarloey, although old and tried, comes to help and is rewarded for his efforts.
- Make Someone Happy - James was moaning about working with dirty trucks instead of taking passengers. He soon cheers up though, when he helps in a special treat for Mrs Kyndley by taking her to the fairground, where she is the guest of honour.
(* Followed by a song)
- Accidents will Happen
- The Snow Song (Australian release only)
- Sir Topham Hatt (Australian release only)
- Spot the Difference
- How Many Suitcases?
- The font of the text on the UK VHS is written in MS Comic Sans.
- Some UK releases came with a free Sooty video titled "Sooty's Magic Show". Both shows were owned by Gullane Entertainment at the time.
- The back of the UK release features images from Gordon and the Famous Visitor, Dirty Work and A Surprise for Percy.
- On the Australian release, "Truck Loads" is spelt as one word.
- The front cover Australian release uses a promotional image from Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
- The 2001 Australian release features the nameboards and Clearwater Features logo that were featured between Tenders and Turntables and Trouble in the Shed, the freeze frame credits for first and second season episodes, the different openings from each season and the original title cards of when the episodes were first released on VHS.
- The 2001 Australian release also features the song intermission from the UK VHS, Singalong with Thomas.
- The description of the Australian release says that they have 13 episodes when there are actually 10 episodes, probably because they counted the three songs as episodes.
- On the back of the Australian release, Thomas and the Trucks and Troublesome Trucks are in one line making it look like it is one episode.
- On the Quiz Game, a question said, "What Did Thomas & Percy collect from the harbour?", but it was actually Oliver not Thomas.
- Bumper Party Collection! and Truck Loads of Fun Double Pack