|This article is about 'the 2018 book'. You may be looking for 'the PC game, the magazine story, the pop-up book or the DVD'.|
Trouble on the Tracks, also called What Friends Do, is a book in the Really Useful Stories range. It focuses on sharing.
There's trouble on the tracks when Percy wants to borrow Thomas' carriages for an important job, but Thomas isn't sure he wants to share. Can the friends find a way to work together and save the day?
- Special thanks is given to Dr. Deborah Weber, Micaela Winter and Ian McCue.
- A reference to Tidmouth Sheds being damaged in Calling All Engines! is made. It is also revealed that this story took place a year after the aforementioned special.
- In the first illustration, Percy is missing his number and James is missing his brake-pipe.
- The engines' coupling chains frequently disappear and reappear throughout this story.
- In the eighth illustration and the final illustration, Percy is missing his number.
- In the twelfth illustration, Thomas is missing his red boiler bands.