|This article is about the traction engine. You may be looking for the magazine story or the Story Library book.|
Bio in the Railway Series
Trevor used to work on farms doing odd jobs like threshing corn and sawing timber, but his owner thought he was old-fashioned and sent him to the scrapyard. Edward luckily befriended him and convinced Rev. Charles Laxey to purchase him. Trevor now lives in the Wellsworth vicarage orchard, but is often borrowed by his driver Jem Cole to do odds jobs and to appear at various events such as steam fairs.
Bio in the television series
As in the Railway Series, Edward saves Trevor from scrap.
Sometime after that, Trevor soon had no work to do, so Edward took him to Thomas' junction, where Thomas took him to work at Knapford Harbour. At the end of the day, Thomas took Trevor back to the junction and tells him that he may visit him sometime and that the vicar now has work for him to do in the orchard, but may be needed at the harbour again someday.
Edward and Trevor once helped the vicar organize a garden party to raise money for a seaside trip for underprivileged children.
Later on, Trevor has been seen working in other places such as Farmer McColl's Field. He has also got a cart stuck twice on a level crossing, both times the load being smashed apart by the oncoming engine.
According to a magazine article, he sometimes works on Farmer Trotter's Pig Farm.
He was an attraction at the Sodor Steam Fair.
He was later seen at McColl's farm.
Trevor is very friendly and gets along well with the engines. He is also helpful and ready to give anybody advice. Trevor loves children in particular, especially giving them rides in his cart.
In Edward the Blue Engine Trevor was painted black all over with gold boiler bands and a gold chimney cap. In Thomas and the Twins and Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree his black livery has been painted green.
Throughout the television series, Trevor is always painted dark green with red wheels and lining, a black smokebox and gold boiler bands.
- Trevor's television series model did not have moving eyes until the third season.
- Trevor's model is currently on display at Drayton Manor.
- A large scale model of Trevor was built for some of the Pack episodes. The large scale model is now owned by BRj38 and Alcofan158 of SiF.
- Trevor's basis is on display at the British Science Musuem.
- "I'm Trevor, they're going to break me up next week."
- "What a shame!" said Edward.
- "My driver says I only need some paint, brasso and oil to be as good as new." Trevor went on sadly. "But it's no good. My master doesn't want me. I suppose its because I'm old fashioned."
- Edward snorted indigently. "People say I'm old fashioned. But I don't care. The Fat Controller says I'am useful engine."
- "My driver says I'm useful too." replied Trevor. "I sometimes feel ill, but I don't give up like these tractors. I struggle on and finish the job. I've never broken down in my life!" he ended proudly.
- Trevor meets Edward, "Saved from Scrap."
- ERTL (normal, scrap Trevor with flatbed, and miniature; all discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take Along (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (discontinued)
- Mini Die Cast Collection (discontinued)
- Trading Cards (discontinued)
- My First Thomas
- My Thomas Story Library (discontinued)
- Nakayoshi (discontinued)