|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story or the Thai DVD.|
Tram Trouble is the thirteenth episode of the twelfth season.
One day, Thomas is delighted that Toby is to lead the first Great Waterton parade and Thomas had to go to Great Waterton where Sir Topham Hatt is waiting for him to give him three important jobs to do. But when Thomas arrives at Great Waterton, he was surprised to meets a new steam tram called Flora, who is to lead the parade with Toby. Thomas thinks that Toby would prefer to lead the parade alone and would be upset if he met another steam tram.
When they arrived at a junction, Thomas had an idea; if he takes Flora to do his jobs with him before going to meet Toby at Arlesdale End, that way Toby would leave to lead the parade while they're gone. Thomas suggest going to the Lumber Mill first and Flora said it sounds exciting. They arrived at the Lumber Mill for Thomas to collect a flatbed of logs and Thomas said they could meet Toby much to Flora's excitement, but really Thomas wanted to go to Arlesdale End to see if Toby had gone.
When they arrived at Arlesdale End, the shed look empty, until Thomas saw steam coming out of the shed knowing that Toby is still there and, so Thomas leads Flora to the Shunting Yards to collect trucks of stone for Toby not to see her. After collecting the trucks, they go back to Arlesdale End. But whey they got to Arlesdale End, Toby still hasn't left yet when Thomas heard Toby's bell, so he took Flora to the docks to pick up a special load. Thomas delivered all his trucks to the docks and picked up the special load. Thomas is sure that Toby had left to lead the parade, while Flora axles ached after all that chuffing around.
When they stopped near Arlesdale End, Flora eventually ran out of coal after the long journey. Suddenly, Toby came out of his shed explaing to Thomas that he had been waiting for him and was surprised to see Flora. Thomas introduced the tram engines to each other, but was surprise to see that Toby is happy. Toby tells Thomas that he was too scared to lead the parade by himself, but now he and Flora can lead it together. Thomas told Toby that he thought he wanted to lead the parade by himself, but knows that he was wrong. Thomas let's Flora borrow some of his coal for her and Toby to go to Great Waterton.
Thomas arrived at Great Waterton with his special cargo. After the workmen unwrapped the cargo, Flora was amazed to see that the special cargo was a new tram car for her. Thomas watched the engines lead the parade and was happy to have Flora as his new friend.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Sodor Brass Band (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Great Waterton
- Arlesdale End
- Brendam Docks
- Shunting Yards
- The Lumber Mill
- Sodor Slate Quarry (mentioned)
- Stock footage from Thomas in Trouble is used, as is edited stock footage from Saved You!.
- This episode aired before The Great Discovery came out in the UK, so the audience may have not known what Great Waterton was.
- This episode marks Flora's first and only appearance to date.
- The narrator says that Flora peeped prettily, but the sound is that of a bell.
- Thomas tells Flora that they have to go to the quarry, but in the next scene, Thomas is collecting trucks from Knapford.
- Toby takes Henrietta to Great Waterton, but when they are there, she is nowhere to be seen.
- When the narrator says "It looked empty," Toby's cowcatcher and buffer are visible.
- At some points, Thomas' face is angled differently from his smokebox.
- When Thomas and Flora arrived at a junction, Thomas' steam platform is visible in an aerial shot.
- A crew is never seen on board Flora, even though she has an open cab.
- Toby's CGI face is off-centre when the narrator says "Toby was pleased."
In Other Languages
|German||Toby und Flora||Toby and Flora|
|French||Une nouvelle arrivée||A New Arrival|
|Italian||Problemi di Tram||Tram Problems|
|Czech||Parní tramvaj||Steam Tram|
|Portuguese||Problema de Bonde||Tram Problem|
|Indonesian||Trem Bermasalah||Troubled Tram|
|Polish||Tramwajowe kłopoty||Tram Trouble|
|Spanish||Problemas de Tranvía||Tram Problems|
|Slovak||Parná električka||Steam Tram|
|Chinese||小煤炭车的担心||Worry About the Small Coal Car|
|Thai||ฟลอรารถรางไอน้ำคันใหม่||Flora's Steam Tram Cars|
Home Media Releases