Tracy-Ann Oberman (born in Brent, Greater London, England on August 25, 1966) is an English film, television, theatre and radio actress. She joined the voice cast in the twentieth season, taking over the role of Daisy from Teresa Gallagher.
She is fluent in French.
- She, Colin McFarlane, Hugh Bonneville, Sophie Colquhoun, Nicola Stapleton and Jonathan Broadbent all had roles in "EastEnders".
- She, Michael Brandon, Miranda Raison, Glenn Wrage, John Hurt, Olivia Colman, Tom Stourton, Nigel Plaskitt, Simon Fisher-Becker, John Ogwen, Kerry Shale, Martin Sherman, John Schwab and Hugh Bonneville all had roles on "Doctor Who". Togo Igawa also had a role in one of its spin-offs "Torchwood". Maggie Ollerenshaw and Jonathan Forbes also worked on an audio drama based on "Doctor Who". Diego Brizzi, Tesshō Genda and Dariusz Odija also did dubbings for the show. She also worked on "Torchwood" audio dramas with Lucy Montgomery.
- She, Togo Igawa, Rebecca O'Mara, Helen Farrall, Jan Page, Ben Forster, Colin McFarlane, Teresa Gallagher, Jonathan Forbes and Maggie Ollerenshaw have all worked on "Doctors".
- Both she and Andrew Sachs worked on the BBC Radio 4 drama "Bar Mitzvah Boy".
- Both she and TUGS voice actor Lee Cornes appeared in the "Toast of London" episode "The Unspeakable Play".
- She, Rupert Degas, Jules de Jongh, Rob Rackstraw and David Menkin all voiced characters in "Chop Socky Chooks".
- She and Tom Stourton have both had roles in the BBC3 sitcom "Siblings".
- Both she and Clive Mantle were contestants on "Pointless Celebrities".
- She, Lucy Montgomery, Rufus Jones and Michael Brandon all worked on "Tracey Ullman's Show".
- She and Michael Brandon worked on "Tracey Breaks the News".
- She, Rasmus Hardiker and Michael Brandon all had rolls on the show New Tricks.