Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tracy-Ann Oberman (born in Brent, Greater London, England on August 25, 1966) is an English film, television, theatre and radio actress. She joined the voice cast in the twentieth season, taking over the role of Daisy from Teresa Gallagher.
- She and Jonathan Broadbent both had roles in "EastEnders".
- She, Michael Brandon, Miranda Raison, Glenn Wrage, John Hurt, Olivia Colman, Tom Stourton, Nigel Plaskitt, Simon Fisher-Becker, John Ogwen, Kerry Shale, Martin Sherman and John Schwab all had roles on "Doctor Who". Togo Igawa also had a role in one of its spin-offs "Torchwood". Maggie Ollerenshaw and Jonathan Forbes also worked on an audio drama based on "Doctor Who". Diego Brizzi, Tesshō Genda and Dariusz Odija also did dubbings for the show. She also worked on "Torchwood" audio dramas with Lucy Montgomery.
- She, Rebecca O'Mara, Helen Farrall, Jan Page, Teresa Gallagher, Jonathan Forbes and Maggie Ollerenshaw have all worked on "Doctors".
- Both she and Andrew Sachs worked on the BBC Radio 4 drama "Bar Mitzvah Boy".
- Both she and TUGS voice actor Lee Cornes appeared in the "Toast of London" episode "The Unspeakable Play".
- She, Rupert Degas, Jules de Jongh, Rob Rackstraw and David Menkin all voiced characters in "Chop Socky Chooks".
- She and Tom Stourton have both had roles in the BBC3 sitcom "Siblings".
- Both she and Clive Mantle were contestants on "Pointless Celebrities".