|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the book.|
February 7th, 2006
The Island of Sodor is always bustling with trainloads of work to be done, and kepping it all on track are the engine heroes!
Can Thomas slow down? Will Emily deliver her passerngers? Has Percy made a big mistake? Is anyone as bright as James?
Find out as Sodor's track stars ride the rails to adventure!
- Thomas Gets It Right
- Emily's New Route
- Percy's Big Mistake
- As Good as Gordon
- James Gets a New Coat
- Thomas, Emily and the Snowplough
- Guess the Engine - James
- Helping One Another
- Which Way Should Thomas and Emily Go?
- Truck Trouble
- In the fun and games menu, Percy's siderods are not moving.
- In the "James' Color of Sodor" game, James says "Farmer McCool" instead of Farmer McColl.
- In the "James' Color of Sodor" game, James states that Wilbert is purple when he is actually blue.