TrackMaster is a battery-operated toy system manufactured by Fisher-Price, Mattel in the US. The range was launched in 2007 after previous owners, TOMY, lost their license to HiT Toy Company to make the Motor Road and Rail range. However, TOMY did not sell the range in the UK up until 2010. In 2010, Fisher Price picked up HiT Toys' license. The engines run on special plastic tan track and until 2010, the roadway vehicles ran on a special grey road. In 2014, The range was re-designed. Engines are faster and run on new grey track. There are special track adapters to connect the new-style track to the old-style track. They can also climb up steeper inclines.
- Diesel 10
- Sir Handel
- Duck (reintroduction)
- BoCo (reintroduction)
- 'Arry (reintroduction)
- Sir Handel (reintroduction)
- Duke (reintroduction)
- Terence with road piece and animal field
- Caroline with road piece and phone booth
- Madge with road piece and phone booth
Remote Controlled Engines
- Thomas with Mail Coach and Ice Van
- Tired Percy with Blue Coach and Brakevan
- James with Fuel Tanker
- Stanley with Stone Troublesome Trucks
- Victor with truck
- 3 Speed Thomas
- 3 Speed James
- 3 Speed Spencer
- 3 Speed Gordon
- Thomas with truck
- Percy with truck
- Diesel with truck
- Diesel 10 with truck
- Victor with truck
- Stanley with truck (coming soon)
Special talking engines with flip-faces and special track were made for Hero of the Rails.
- Thomas with green truck, Jam boxes, and rocks
- James with tender, paint cans, and spare parts
- Lost and found Hiro with tender, parts, and Sodor steam works sign
Regular talking engines were later made by Fisher Price.
- Thomas with stone truck
- Percy with red coal truck
- Salty with blue truck
- Diesel with oil truck
- Flynn with water tank
- Flashback Victor with blue truck
- Toby with red van
Greatest Moments Packs
- Percy's Chocolate Crunch
- Freddie in "Ding-A-Ling"
- Rheneas and the Dinosaur (discontinued)
- Thomas Makes a Mess
- Duncan in "Runaway Elephant"
- Duck in "A Close Shave"
- James Goes Buzz Buzz
- Hiro Good as New
- Victor at the Steamworks
- Helping Hook Kevin
- Thomas in "Slippy Sodor"
- Emily in "Splish, Splash, Splosh!"
- Charlie in "Play Time"
- Bash the Logging Loco
- Dash the Logging Loco
- Percy and the Search Cars
- Coal Mustache Spencer in "Steamy Sodor"
- Ferdinand the Logging Loco
- Scruff the Scruncher
- Oil and Trouble Dart
- Diesel 10 Takes Charge
- Den at the Dieselworks
- Brave Belle
- O' the Indignity Gordon
- Skarloey's Puppet Show
- Up, Up and Away Percy
- Hideaway Luke
- Paxton in Trouble
- Rheneas' New Coat of Paint/Rheneas' Bright New Colors
- Salty's Green Coat Of Paint
- Thomas with Annie and Clarabel
- Connor's Race to the Castle
- Caitlin's Passenger Express
- Stephen "The Rocket"
- Muddy Ferdinand
- Duck's Close Shave
- Scared James
- Marion (cancelled)
All of these packs are only sold in the US.
- Thomas' Big Haul
- Thomas' Egg Express
- Gordon to the Rescue
- James' Search and Rescue
- Diesel Helps Out with Diesel, water tanker and fire van
- Rocky to the Rescue
- Glow in the Dark Ghostly Percy with lime loaded slate truck and blue van
- Glow in the Dark Diesel and the Troublesome Trucks
- Springtime Surprise Thomas
- Springtime Surprise Toby
- Springtime Surprise Rosie
- Thomas' Big Holiday Haul
- Glow in the Dark Salty's Sodor Zoo Night Exhibit
- Glow in the Dark Mavis' Late Night Track Repair
- Toby's Electric Co. Delivery
- Duck's Power Line Repair
- Snow Clearing Hiro
- Snow Clearing Henry
- Light-Up Thomas
- Light-Up Percy
- Snow Clearing Emily
- Snow Clearing James
- Essential Engines Gift Pack (featuring Exculsive Thomas, Percy, James, Gordon and Diesel)
- Snow Clearing Spencer
- Snow Clearing Gordon
- Thomas in a Jam!
- Toby and the Clown Car
- Salty's Fish Delivery
- Thomas and the Stinky Cheese
- Mavis' Rocky Delivery
- Peter Sam's Blue Mountain Supplies
- Sodor Museum
- Maron Water Tower
- Sodor Carnival Ferris Wheel
- Toby's Windmill
- Rattle and Shake Coal Hopper
- Raise and Lower Drawbridge
- Sodor Search and Rescue Searchlight
- Bust-Through Mine Tunnel
- Motor Road and Rail/TrackMaster track adapters
- Track expansion pack
- Pack of track
- Sodor Roadway Expansion Pack
- Y-track pack
- Quarter straight track pack
- Turn-out track pack
- Curved track pack
- Straight track pack
- Sloped straight track pack
- Straight and Curved Track Pack
- Switch Track Pack
- Bridge Track Pack
- Deluxe Expansion Track Pack
- Mountain of Track
- Misty Island Track Pack
- S-track pack
- Height Track pack
- Cross Switch and Stack Track Pack
- Glow in the Dark ten piece Track Pack
- Sodor Sounds Track Pack
- Icy Overpass Track Pack
- Deluxe Spiral Track Pack
- Ultimate Track Pack
- Junction Journey Track Pack
- Gordon's Hill Expansion Pack
- Sodor Spiral Expansion Pack
- Tunnel Expansion Pack
- Switchyard Expansion Pack
- Maron Bridge Expansion Pack
- Raceway Expansion Pack
Trucks and Tracks Packs
- Toad and trucks (Mail coach, green boxcar, and Toad)
- S. C. Ruffey and trucks (Milk tanker, fruit van, and S. C. Ruffey)
- Mixed Freight Cars (Sodor Mining Co. Hopper, ice cream van, and blue brakevan)
- Sodor Power Plant Trucks (Blue and white truck, brakevan, and bolster wagon with wireloads)
- Carriages and Coaches (Annie, Clarabel, and Henrietta)
- Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory (Chocolate syrup tanker, Sodor Milk Co. truck with churns, and chocolate factory boxcar)
- Sodor Ice Cream Factory
- Carnival Fun (Ring-a-bottle truck, elephant truck, and fireworks van)
- Rosie's Fun Fair Special (Clown flat bed, tea room, and carnival van)
- Farmer McColl's Farm (chicken van, cattle truck, and sheep truck)
- Mail Trucks (Green mail coach, red mail coach, blue plant wagon)
- Quarry Cars (The rock crusher, green salt van, and blue Sodor Mining Co. hopper)
- Farm and Dairy Cars (red truck with hay, blue slate truck with milk churns, grey flat bed with fruit)
- Sodor Building Co. (Brick truck, slate truck, steel beams truck)
- Smelter's Yard Cars (Green log car, red flatbed, smelter car)
- Sodor Search and Rescue Cars (Tanker, search light, coal hopper)
- Station Repair Cars (Green coach, red truck, blue truck)
- Express Coaches
- Sodor Fireworks Co. (Goods van, slate truck with containers, and fireworks truck)
- Sodor Candy Co Cars
- Dieselworks Delivery (Grey flatbed with Diesel engine, Diesel fuel tanker, and green Dieselworks van)
- See-Inside Mail cars
- See-Inside Livestock cars
- See-Inside Passenger cars
- See-Inside Sodor Horse Show
- See-Inside Ice Cream Express
Cargo and Cars packs
- Brendam Shipping Co. cars
- Spaghetti and Meatballs Delivery
- Blue Mountain Quarry Blast
- Build a Signal
- Troublesome Trucks
- Sodor Lumber Delivery
- Castle Cargo Delivery
- Royal Castle Gates Delivery
- Brendam Bay Cargo Delivery
- Rail Repair Cargo and Cars
- Dockside Delivery Crane
- R/C Thomas at Tidmouth Sheds
- Hard at Work at Brendam Docks (discontinued)
- Thomas at the Station (discontinued)
- Sodor Lumber Yard (discontinued)
- James at Boulder Mountain (discontinued)
- Toby at the Copper Mine (discontinued)
- Thomas at the Coal Station (discontinued)
- Thomas' Sodor Adventure (discontinued)
- Percy at the Ice Cream Factory (cancelled)
- Thomas and Jeremy at Sodor Airport (discontinued)
- Thomas and Emily at Knapford Station (discontinued)
- Duck at McColl's Farm (discontinued)
- Thomas at Action Canyon/Thomas at Tumblin' Bridge
- Thomas at Morgan's Mine (discontinued)
- Thomas' Busy Day (discontinued)
- Percy's Day at the Farm (discontinued)
- Colin in "The Party Surprise" (discontinued)
- James Works It Out Set (discontinued)
- Nelson at the Quarry (discontinued)
- Topped Off Thomas (discontinued)
- Spin and Fix Thomas (discontinued)
- Thomas Track Set (discontinued)
- Percy Track Set (discontinued)
- James Track Set (discontinued)
- Gordon Track Set (discontinued)
- Thomas at Boulder Mountain (discontinued)
- Thomas at Echo Cave (discontinued)
- Thomas Starter Set/Thomas Starter Pack
- Thomas at the Lighthouse (discontinued)
- Bertie with road circuit (discontinued)
- Green Bulgy with road circuit (discontinued)
- Elizabeth with road circuit (discontinued)
- Holiday Time in Sodor/Holiday Delivery Thomas (discontinued)
- Thomas on the Go Set (discontinued)
- Thomas at Elsbridge Station (discontinued)
- Super Sodor Adventure Set (discontinued)
- Arthur at Copper Mine (discontinued)
- Thomas' Wild Ride
- Zip, Zoom, and Logging Adventure Playset
- Shake Shake Bridge
- Misty Island Deluxe set
- Harold to the Rescue
- Rosie at the Water Tower
- Springtime Adventure Set
- Thomas' Midnight Ride
- Thomas' Christmas Delivery
- Christmas Delivery on Sodor
- Captain and Salty's sea rescue
- Cranky and Flynn Save the Day!
- Cranky and Flynn Save the Day Deluxe Set
- Deluxe Sodor Adventure Set
- Thomas' Chocolate Delivery
- Busy Day on Sodor
- Thomas at the Abandoned Mine
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Thomas at the Airport
- Stormy Night in Sodor
- Thomas' Snow Storm Adventure
- Talking Thomas' Bridge Crossing
- Talking James at the Farm
- Talking James and the Searchlight
- Talking Thomas' Bust Through Mine Tunnel
- Dash at the Zip-Line Bridge
- Toby and the Whistling Woods Set
- Thomas' Branch Line Starter Set/Thomas Rides the Rails Starter Set
- Runaway Boulder
- Percy's Mail Express
- Power Line Collapse
- Thomas Lights out on Sodor
- Brendam Fishing Co.
- Risky Rails Bridge Drop
- Thomas' Daring Drop
- Blue Mountain Gravel Delivery
- Reptile Park Set
- Carnival Delivery Set
- Thomas' Castle Quest Set (UK)
- Castle Quest Set (US)
- Wild Whirling Ol' Wheezy Set
- Fiery Flynn's Rescue Set
- Pump and Fill Oil Works set
- Emergency Searchlight Set
- Bustling Railway Set
- Icy Rails Adventure Set
- Icy Boulder Chase Set
- 5-in-1 Great Railway Set
- Cranky's Spinning Crago Drop
- Windmill Starter Set
- Maron Station Starter Set
- Sodor Post Connect-A-Set
- Callan Station Connect-A-Set
- Lower Tidmouth Connect-A-Set
- Deluxe Signal Starter Set
- Avalanche Escape Set
- Sort and Switch Delivery Set
- Troublesome Traps Set
- Water Tower Starter Set
- Busy Quarry Set
- Mad Dash on Sodor Set
- 5-in-1 Track Builder set
Thomas Preschool Products
- Thomas Easter Train
- Let's Go Thomas!
- Flip-face models of Gordon and Percy were seen on the back of some TrackMaster boxes, but were never released.
- The Slippy Sodor Thomas' funnel is simply a regular funnel painted red.
- Even though they share the same engine class, Charlie has a new mold instead of reusing Billy's.
- Since 2010, the buffers in some sets have been depicted as a brick wall.
- TrackMaster track was used twice to break the world record for the longest toy train set. The first was at the Thomas Land Theme Park in the UK in 2008 and later at The Workshops Rail Museum in Australia in 2010.
- Some of the newer tender engines have their battery compartments as part of their motors, contained within the engine boiler so as to avoid having a wire that could break between the two parts of the engine. As of 2014, because all of the engines have the same chassis, this change has been made to every engine.
- Since 2012, the engines have had holes in their wheels so that they can be held into the packaging by plastic sticks for security purposes. As of 2014, they still have these holes, but the sticks are only utilised with Greatest Moments packs.
- Nelson's alloys and front beam are painted black instead of red.
- Harvey and Mighty Mac are unpowered. A powered coach (a works unit coach for Harvey and a cream and green coach for Mighty Mac) is used to push them. This is because Harvey's crane takes up too much space to house a battery, as does Mighty Mac's end-swapping function. These engines and their respective coaches have special couplers to make them easier to push.
- Stephen's prototype showed him with two lamps and a smoother bufferbeam.
- Connor and Caitlin's coaches are closed vans with stickers on the sides.
- Bash and Dash's prototypes show moss on their cabs.
- Hank, Belle, Timothy, Splatter, Dodge, Diesel, Murdoch, Den, 'Arry, Bert, Skarloey, Rheneas, Peter Sam, Duke, Bertram, and Freddie's side-rods do not move, and Molly and Mighty Mac lack them completely.
- The truck in the Castle Quest set does not have a rear coupler and is abnormally tall.
- Bash's prototype has a Skarloey Railway blue coach and a brown truck.
- In 2014, the engines were redesigned, with a new, less powerful (but faster) motor, a longer wheelbase, unpainted buffers, silver siderods and couplers, printed details, and interchangeable chassis.
- On Edward's 2014 redesigned model, his siderods connect between the rear driver and the rear pilot wheel which makes him look like a 2-6-0, rather than between the driving wheels as in his previous models as a 4-4-0.
- Edward's 2014 model's pilot wheels are moulded into his running board, and the prototype of the model shows the wheels unpainted. The wheels were colored for the final release.
- Samson's model lacks his number.
- The UK release of the Avalanche Escape set is missing a few risers, a burst-through door, the truck, the fossil, and the Scrap Monster. As a result, the track configuration is different.
- Timothy's model has a red dome instead of a blue one.
- A number of individual copies of Gator's model are only painted the lighter shade of green, while most Gator models are accurately painted two-tone green.
- Emily's 2014 model inaccurately depicts her as an 2-6-0 instead of a 4-2-2.