Toshiharu Sakurai (born July 3, 1964 in Tokyo) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices in the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends. He is best known as the voice of Michelangelo from both the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and the 1990s film series, Mokomoko from "Dragon Warrior", Morocco Mole from "2 Stupid Dogs", Onsen-kun from "Soreike! Anpanman", Big Billy from "Powerpuff Girls Z", Pig and Arnold from "Kipper", Harisenbon from "One Piece", and the official voice for Shaggy Rogers from the "Scooby-Doo" series.
- Both he and Takeshi Aono voiced Sancho from "Mysterious Cities of Gold".
- He worked alongside Masashi Ebara, Takeshi Aono, Masaharu Satō, Houko Kuwashima,Katsunosuke Hori, Naoki Tatsuta, Takeshi Endo, Kiyonobu Suzuki, and Daisuke Gōri on "Master Keaton".
- He, along with Bin Shimada and Naoki Tatsuta voiced Michelangelo from the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" film series.
- Helmut Krauss, Yehonatan Magon ("again"), Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Piotr Bajtlik, César Árias, Karina Altamirano, Pasi Ruohonen, Caspar Phillipson, ("again") Alan Prieto, ("again") Oliver Rohrbeck, Víctor Ugarte, Albert Cohen, Mireya Mendoza and Yigal Mizrachi also worked on the films. There have been several other people that have worked on other parts of the franchise:
- Hiroko Emori, Rainer Schmitt, Daiki Nakamura, Hideyuki Umezu, Dariusz Odija, Håkan Mohede, Herman López, Achim Schülke, Reinder van der Naalt, Luis Alfonso Mendoza, Toshiharu Sakurai ("again"), Jorge Santos, Marion von Stengel, Masayuki Omoro, Simcha Barbiro, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Tomohiro Nishimura, Bin Shimada, Talya Barkay, Hidenari Ugaki, Gérard Boucaron, Kenji Utsumi, Naoki Tatsuta, Kiyonobu Suzuki and Jorge Roig ("the 1987 version")
- Alan Prieto, Yehonatan Magon, Javier Olguín, Ricardo Bautista, Tim Kreuer, Mia Kadosh, Józef Pawłowski, Gadi Levy, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Talya Barkay ("again"), Elise Langenoja, Raúl Solo and Sukekiyo Kameyama ("the 2012 version")
- Hidenari Ugaki (again), Yohei Nishina, Jan-David Rönfeldt, Stig Krogstad, Samuel Harjanne, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Kunihiro Kawamoto, Denis Bespalyy, Ryūji Nakagi, Saar Badishi, Daisuke Gōri, Takafumi Kawakami, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Santiago Ziesmer, Kenji Utsumi and Dariusz Odija ("again") ("the 2003 version").
- Both he and Yasuhiro Takato voiced characters from "Kipper the Dog".
- Both he and Luis Alfonso Padilla voiced Big Billy from "Powerpuff Girls Z" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Mieczysław Morański voiced Fetcher from "Chicken Run" in their respective languages.