Toshiharu Sakurai (born July 3, 1964 in Tokyo) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices in the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends. He is best known as the voice of Michelangelo from both the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and the 1990s film series, Mokomoko from "Dragon Warrior", Morocco Mole from "2 Stupid Dogs", Onsen-kun from "Soreike! Anpanman", Big Billy from "Powerpuff Girls Z", Pig and Arnold from "Kipper", Harisenbon from "One Piece", and the official voice for Shaggy Rogers from the "Scooby-Doo" series.
- Both he and Takeshi Aono voiced Sancho from "Mysterious Cities of Gold".
- He worked alongside Masashi Ebara, Takeshi Aono, Masaharu Satō, Houko Kuwashima,Katsunosuke Hori, Naoki Tatsuta, Takeshi Endo, Kiyonobu Suzuki, and Daisuke Gōri on "Master Keaton".
- He, along with Bin Shimada and Naoki Tatsuta voiced Michelangelo from the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" film series.
- Both he and Yasuhiro Takato voiced characters from "Kipper the Dog".
- Both he and Luis Alfonso Padilla voiced Big Billy from "Powerpuff Girls Z" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Mieczysław Morański voiced Fetcher from "Chicken Run" in their respective languages.