|Topped Off Thomas|
Topped Off Thomas is the fourteenth episode of the tenth season.
One of Thomas' autumn hobbies is to "race the wind". After Thomas challenges Spencer to a race to Kellsthorpe and ends up blowing the Fat Controller's hat off as he flies through the station, Thomas is sent to get the hat back. But each time he finds the hat, the wind blows it away. Eventually, the wind dies down and Thomas brings the hat back to the Fat Controller.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Bertie (does not speak)
- Harold (does not speak)
- The Duke and Duchess of Boxford (do not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Lady Hatt (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (mentioned)
- From this episode onwards, Spencer has silver paintwork.
- A poster of Bulgy is seen at Kellsthorpe station.
- Thomas somehow turns around when he returns to Kellsthorpe, and when he approaches Maithwaite for the second time.
- The Fat Controller states that engines should go slowly through stations, but Gordon rushes quickly through a station just minutes later.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Thomas og flosshatten||Thomas and the Top Hat|
|Danish||En hat til Thomas||A Hat for Thomas|
|Japanese||トーマスとかぜ||Thomas and the Wind|
|Hungarian||An Adventure with a Hat|
|Polish||Thomas i wiatru||Thomas and the Wind|
|Swedish||Snabbare än vinden||Faster than the Wind|