Tomix is a range of N-scale model trains made by Tomytec, a subsidiary of Tomy. They are available in Japan but were briefly released in Western countries. This range may have now been discontinued after a long absence of new products.
Engines and Rolling Stock
- Thomas with Annie and Clarabel
- Henry with red/white express brake coach
- James with truck and van
- Percy with mail coach and changeable faces
- Annie and Clarabel
- Red/white express composite coach
- Mail coach
- S. C. Ruffey and van
- Sodor fuel tanker and truck
- Thomas Starter Set (Thomas with wood truck, sand truck, oval of track, scenery sheet, re-railer, and controller)
- Percy Starter Set (Percy with mail coach, changeable faces for Percy, oval of track, re-railer, and controller)
- Thomas, Annie and Clarabel Set (Thomas with Annie and Clarabel, oval of track, scenery sheet, re-railer, and controller) (discontinued)
- Percy is the only engine for which alternate faces are supplied.
- Gordon and Edward were planned, but did not make it to manufacturing.