Tom Stourton (born Thomas Edward Alexander Stourton in London, May 16th, 1987) is a British actor, voice actor, comedian, singer and writer who joined the cast of Thomas & Friends in the eighteenth season.
He is currently starring in BBC3's sitcom "Siblings", but has appeared in several comedy shows including "Harry and Paul". He is also one half of the double-act "Totally Tom" with Tom Palmer. He also starred as "Lofty" in the "Doctor Who" episode "The Girl who Died".
- He, John Hurt, Olivia Colman, Kerry Shale, Glenn Wrage, Michael Brandon, Martin Sherman, Nigel Plaskitt, Simon Fisher-Becker, Miranda Raison, John Schwab, John Ogwen, Tracy-Ann Oberman and Hugh Bonneville have all had roles in Doctor Who. Togo Igawa also had a role in one of it's spin-offs, "Torchwood". Maggie Ollerenshaw, Jonathan Forbes and Andrew Sachs also worked on some audio dramas based on "Doctor Who". Diego Brizzi, Tesshō Genda, Dariusz Odija, Marcel Collé, Jan-David Rönfeldt, Gerald Schaale, Kai-Henrik Möller, Santiago Ziesmer and Tobias Diakow also did dubbings for the show. Józef Pawłowski and Mattia Nissolino both dubbed another of it's spin-offs "The Sarah Jane Adventures", as was "K9" which featured Mieczysław Morański.
- He and Tracy-Ann Oberman both have had roles in "Siblings".
- Stourton and Genevieve McCarthy both worked on "The Spy Who Dumped Me".
- He, Rufus Jones, Jim Howick and Michael Brandon have all appeared on "Loaded".
- He and Jim Howick both appeared in "Horrible Histories".
- Stourton and Joseph May both appeared on "The Windsors".
- He, Ian McCue, Dave Ingham and Loraine Marshall all worked on the 1995 remake of "The Wind in the Willows" and it's sequal, "The Willows in Winter". Mike Grady also worked on the sequel.