Togo Igawa (born in Tokyo on September 26th, 1946) is a Japanese actor who provides voices for both English language versions of Thomas & Friends. He has worked primarily in British film and television.
Awards and nominationsEdit
- Nomination - British Academy of Film and Television Arts - Performer, 2011, for "Total War: Shogun 2".
- Both he and Rupert Degas voiced characters from "Robotboy".
- Even though they did not appear together onscreen, he and Tesshō Genda both had roles in the "Speed Racer" film.
- Both he and William Hope appeared in the same episode of "Drop the Dead Donkey".
- He voiced Zhang Li in the video game "Perfect Dark Zero" alongside Martin Sherman. Masaharu Satō voiced his character in the Japanese version.
- He, Glenn Wrage, Kerry Shale, Olivia Colman, John Hurt, Michael Brandon, Tom Stourton, Martin Sherman, Simon Fisher-Becker, Nigel Plaskitt, Miranda Raison, John Ogwen, John Schwab and Tracy-Ann Oberman all had roles on "Doctor Who"; Togo also appeared in its spin-off "Torchwood". Maggie Ollerenshaw also worked on an audio drama based on "Doctor Who".
- He and Eddie Redmayne both appeared in the Wachowskis movies.
- He appeared in the 2009 Israeli film, "A Matter of Size", alongside Dvir Benedek.
- He, Sophie Colquhoun and Lucy Montgomery appeared in "The IT Crowd".
- He, Maggie Ollerenshaw, Rebecca O'Mara, Jan Page, Jonathan Forbes, Ben Forster, Teresa Gallagher, Tracy-Ann Oberman, Colin McFarlane and Helen Farrall have all appeared on "Doctors".
- He, Rasmus Hardiker, David Menkin, Teresa Gallagher, William Hope, Bob Golding, Nick Ostler, Dave Peacock, Mark Huckerby, Gilan Shachaf, Saar Badishi and Yehonatan Magon have worked on "Thunderbirds Are Go". There have also been several other people that have worked on other parts of the Thunderbirds franchise: