Togo Igawa (born in Tokyo on September 26th, 1946) is a Japanese actor who provides voices for both English language versions of Thomas & Friends. He has worked primarily in British film and television.
Awards and nominations
- Nomination - British Academy of Film and Television Arts - Performer, 2011, for "Total War: Shogun 2".
- Both he and Rupert Degas voiced characters from "Robotboy".
- Even though they did not appear together onscreen, he and Tesshō Genda both had roles in the "Speed Racer" film.
- Both he and William Hope appeared in the same episode of "Drop the Dead Donkey".
- He voiced Zhang Li in the video game "Perfect Dark Zero" alongside Martin Sherman. Masaharu Satō voiced his character in the Japanese version.
- He, Glenn Wrage, Kerry Shale, Olivia Colman, John Hurt, Michael Brandon, Tom Stourton, Martin Sherman, Simon Fisher-Becker, Nigel Plaskitt, Miranda Raison, John Ogwen, John Schwab and Tracy-Ann Oberman all had roles on "Doctor Who"; Togo also appeared in its spin-off "Torchwood". Maggie Ollerenshaw also worked on an audio drama based on "Doctor Who".
- He and Eddie Redmayne both appeared in the Wachowskis movies.
- He appeared in the 2009 Israeli film, "A Matter of Size", alongside Dvir Benedek.
- He, Sophie Colquhoun and Lucy Montgomery appeared in "The IT Crowd".
- He, Maggie Ollerenshaw, Rebecca O'Mara, Jan Page, Jonathan Forbes, Ben Forster, Teresa Gallagher, Tracy-Ann Oberman, Colin McFarlane and Helen Farrall have all appeared on "Doctors".