Toby's Shed is a small wooden shed located at Arlesdale End, which was originally the top station on Toby's Old Tramway. As of recent seasons, the shed and the station have became part of the North Western Railway. Toby prominently slept here back on his old tramway, but when the shed became part of the North Western Railway, he sleeps in this shed less often now.
In the tenth season, because there were lot of holes in the shed's roof, the roof was rebuilt and the old wood from the roof was recycled to build a birdhouse next to the shed.
- Deleted and behind the scenes photos from Toby and the Stout Gentleman show a turntable in front of the shed.
- The model was reused for Elizabeth's shed in the sixth season episode, Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry. This could possibly be the reason why the shed never appeared in the sixth season.
- The shed model is now on display at Drayton Manor.
- Toby's Shed has gone through several changes through the years. These include:
- Season 7:
- The entrance to the shed became smaller.
- A window was added above the entrance.
- Season 10:
- A new roof was added, along with a birdhouse in front of the shed.
- Season 15:
- The shed appears to be larger.
- Season 7: