Tobias Schmidt (born July 16th, 1983) is a German voice actor who provides voices for the German dub of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Chōji Akimichi from "Naruto", Lavi from "D.Gray-Man", various characters from "Batman: Beyond", Dick Gumshoe from "Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney", Ooji Karasuma from "School Rumble", Flynn Rider from "Tangled: The Series", Giriko from "Soul Eater", Theodore from "ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks" and Duo Maxwell from "Mobile Suit Gundam Wing".
He also does the dub for Kendall Knight from "Big Time Rush".
- James (Audio Books and Hero of the Rails onwards, excluding Day of the Diesels)
- Harold (Audio Book 14 only)
- He was the first German voice actor to voice his character from the Audio Books in the television series.
- He, Adrian Perdjon, Dariusz Błażejewski and Marek Robaczewski all worked on Big Time Rush.
- Both he and Shinichirō Miki voiced Kazuya Yanagiba from "Wedding Peach" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil voiced Duo Maxwell from "Mobile Suit Gundam Wing" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Henning Nöhren, Lennardt Krüger, Christian Stark, Christian Rudolf, Fabian Harloff, Martin May, Robert Kotulla, Konstantin Graudus, Merete Brettschneider, Tim Kreuer, Oliver Böttcher, Robert Missler, Patrick Bach, Jürgen Holdorf, Jan-David Rönfeldt, Joshy Peters, Sascha Draeger, Michael Bideller, Joey Cordevin, Christos Topoulos, Volker Hanisch, Nils Rieke, Peter Weis, Rainer Schmitt, Jens Wendland, and Jesse Grimm on "Naruto".