Tiger Moth is a red and yellow bi-plane who is reckless and daring. He flies high and low, doing tricks to show off, and is very rude indeed. He learnt his lesson after crashing into a haystack.
- Season 5 - Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday (does not speak) and Make Someone Happy (does not speak)
- Season 6 - James and the Red Balloon (cameo) and Thomas the Jet Engine (cameo)
- Season 7 - Harold and the Flying Horse (cameo), The Grand Opening (cameo), and Three Cheers for Thomas (cameo)
- Season 8 - Emily's Adventure (cameo)
- Season 9 - Thomas and the Rainbow (cameo), Henry and the Flagpole (cameo), and Bold and Brave (cameo)
He also appeared in one tenth season music video.
Tiger Moth is loosely based on a de Havilland Tiger Moth with a radial engine and tail resembling that of a Sopwith Camel. According to a recent SiF interview with Robert Gauld-Galliers, Tiger Moth is actually a Nieuport 17 Bi-Plane.
- The design on top of Tiger Moth's wings resembles the top half of the old Japanese flag.
- ERTL (discontinued; named "Bi-Plane")
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Bandai Tecs
- Wind-up (Japan only)
- Nakayoshi (discontinued)
|Harold • Bulstrode • P. S. Cumberland • S.S. Kathryn • Dignity • Mermaid • North Star|
|Cranky • Jeremy • Colin • Captain • Owen • Merrick • S.S. Roxstar • Tiger Moth • Lucinda • The Queen of Sodor • A.J.R. No.1 • Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw • Sodor Line • Happy Hook • The Cranes • Tugboats • The Aeroplane • The Salvage Barges • The Canal Boats • The Mail Boat • Lakesider III • The Fultan Ferry • The Tramp Steamer • The Hot Air Balloon|
|The Stationary Boiler • The Yacht • The Lifeboats • S.S. Sodor • The Seaplane • Sodor • The Airship • The Speedboat|