Tidmouth Beach is a beach located on Duck's Branch Line. A lighthouse is located here as well. It is also a popular attraction for holidaymakers.
Bulstrode was towed to this beach and was turned into a children's playground. In the magazines, Salty once crashed into the beach.
It was first seen in the third season and has made regular appearances since. It has also made infrequent appearances in the magazines.
- Season 3 - Percy's Promise, Donald's Duck, Thomas, Percy and the Post Train and Oliver Owns Up
- Season 4 - Paint Pots and Queens, Fish, Special Attraction and Mind that Bike
- Season 5 - Something in the Air, Thomas, Percy and Old Slow Coach and Make Someone Happy
- Season 6 - Salty's Secret, A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter, Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry, The Fogman, Twin Trouble, James and the Red Balloon, Percy's Chocolate Crunch, Thomas, Percy and the Squeak and Edward the Very Useful Engine
- Season 7 - Emily's New Coaches (deleted scene), Edward's Brass Band, What's the Matter with Henry?, Salty's Stormy Tale, Something Fishy and Gordon and Spencer
- Season 8 - James Gets a New Coat (deleted scene), Fish (deleted scene), James Goes Too Far and Too Hot for Thomas
- Season 9 - Respect for Gordon, Henry and the Flagpole and Bold and Brave
- Season 10 - James the Second Best and Thomas and Skarloey's Big Day Out
- Season 11 - Thomas and the Spaceship and Thomas and the Lighthouse
- Season 16 - Thomas and the Rubbish Train