Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas the Tank Engine Owner's Workshop Manual is a book.
- "Welcome Aboard!" - Come and meet the characters on Sodor.
- "Thomas the Tank Engine" - Detailed diagram of Thomas.
- "How a Steam Engine works" - See how a steam locomotive works.
- "Driving Thomas" - Learning how Thomas' crew operate their engine.
- "Gordon" - Detailed diagram of Gordon.
- "Looking After Engines" - How engineers look after the engines.
- "An Engine Changes" - How Henry was repaired and refitted.
- "Percy" - Detailed diagram of Percy.
- "Building an Engine" - How steam engines are built.
- "Mavis" - Detailed diagram of Mavis.
- "Lots More Engines" - Looking at more railway engines.
- "Carriages and Other Friends" - Looking at the non-locomotive characters.
- "Trevor and Harold" - Detailed diagrams of Trevor and Harold.
- "The Tracks of Sodor" - Detailed diagrams of tracks, turntables and signals.
- "Old and New Engines" - How railway engines have changed over the years.
- "Thomas' Railway Facts" - Railway facts and Map of Sodor.
- "Thomas' Really Useful Words" - Understanding the railway language.
- Diesel 10
- Annie and Clarabel
- Troublesome Trucks
- Sir Topham Hatt (cameo)
- Harvey (mentioned)
- Bert (mentioned)
- This is the first time the insides of Thomas, Gordon, Percy, Mavis, Trevor, and Harold are shown.
- The Culdee Fell Railway is mentioned in this book.
- The map of Sodor is the Railway Series version in this book.
- Fergus has a blue smokebox.
- Rocky is missing his wheels.