Thomas the Tank Engine Owner's Workshop Manual is a book.
- "Welcome Aboard!" - Come and meet the characters on Sodor.
- "Thomas the Tank Engine" - Detailed diagram of Thomas.
- "How a Steam Engine works" - See how a steam locomotive works.
- "Driving Thomas" - Learning how Thomas' crew operate their engine.
- "Gordon" - Detailed diagram of Gordon.
- "Looking After Engines" - How engineers look after the engines.
- "An Engine Changes" - How Henry was repaired and refitted.
- "Percy" - Detailed diagram of Percy.
- "Building an Engine" - How steam engines are built.
- "Mavis" - Detailed diagram of Mavis.
- "Lots More Engines" - Looking at more railway engines.
- "Carriages and Other Friends" - Looking at the non-locomotive characters.
- "Trevor and Harold" - Detailed diagrams of Trevor and Harold.
- "The Tracks of Sodor" - Detailed diagrams of tracks, turntables and signals.
- "Old and New Engines" - How railway engines have changed over the years.
- "Thomas' Railway Facts" - Railway facts and Map of Sodor.
- "Thomas' Really Useful Words" - Understanding the railway language.
- Diesel 10
- Annie and Clarabel
- Troublesome Trucks
- Sir Topham Hatt (cameo)
- Harvey (mentioned)
- Bert (mentioned)
- Culdee (mentioned)
- This is the first time the insides of Thomas, Gordon, Percy, Mavis, Trevor, and Harold are shown.
- The Culdee Fell Railway is mentioned in this book.
- The map of Sodor is the Railway Series version in this book.
- Fergus has a blue smokebox.
- Rocky is missing his wheels.
In Other Languages
|Finnish||Tuomas Veturi Kuljettajan Käsikirja|