Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas the Tank Engine Learning Programme is a set of My First Thomas-style books that come in pairs. The first book is a story and the second book contains various activities about the story book. Each book comes with an age range.
Below are a list of the books and what the second book teaches:
- James Changes Colour (tracing)
- Percy's Birthday (colouring)
- Edward Goes to the Woods (tracing)
- Duck has a Day Out (colouring)
- Gordon Goes too Fast (stickers)
- Thomas has a Secret (stickers)
- Gordon's Dream (mathematics)
- Percy's Surprise (mathematics)
- Clever Oliver (look-and-say)
- Harold Shows Off (look-and-say)
- Trevor and the Bonfire (look-and-say)
- Really Useful Bertie (look-and-say)
- A Job for Donald and Douglas (look-and-say)
- Thomas and the Bees (look-and-say)
- Thomas Helps Out (mathematics)
- Duck Counts Sheep (mathematics)
- James' Busy Day (mathematics)
- Hurry Up, Edward! (mathematics)