|This article is about the SNES game. You may be looking for the SEGA Genesis game.|
Adventure Series is a video game released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1993. It was also released for the Sega Genesis with different gameplay. It was developed by Software Creations and published by THQ.
After the title screen, the option to select the game's difficulty level (determined by "age") is given. Besides the difficulty, the only major difference is the addition of an extra story without narration.
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward (mentioned)
- Henry (mentioned)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- Toby (mentioned)
- Henrietta (mentioned)
- The Sliding Puzzle
- Setting the Switches
- The Jigsaw Puzzle
- Let's Race Bertie or Percy (James in the NES version)
- Fixing the Tracks
- Let's Go with Thomas!
- Thomas' Quiz
A glove cursor can be moved to select the activities.
Nintendo Entertainment System Prototype
A prototype for this title was developed for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was identical in gameplay and characters to its Super Nintendo counterpart, but with 8-bit graphics and music. Although it was finished, it was never released commercially and a ROM dump was made for emulators.
- Harold is in one of the interactive parts on "Thomas and Bertie", but he was not in the story.
- In the racing levels, Thomas and Percy's footplates are not coloured light grey.
- In addition, Percy's dome is not coloured gold, and his wheels are red.
- In "Thomas, Percy and the Mail Train", Thomas is taking Annie and Clarabel instead of Mail Coaches.