|This article is about the Random House book. You may be looking for the LeapPad book, the song, the Story Library spin-off book or the Sodor Island Publishing book.|
Thomas the Really Useful Engine is a book.
When a storm hits Sodor, some of the engines have to pick up supplies to fix the damaged buildings. But when the engines did not return, it was up to Thomas to find them so they could help clean up of the mess.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Douglas (cameo)
- Bulstrode (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- This is the first book illustrated by Tommy Stubbs.
- Part of the plot is similar to that of Thomas and the Breakdown Train.
- Edward is described as a small engine.
- Tidmouth Sheds is illustrated at Dryaw at one point.
- In one illustration, Henry is depicted as a 2-6-0.
- In one illustration, Percy is missing a lamp iron.
- The top of Percy's coal bunker is painted green.