|This article is about the eleventh season episode. You may be looking for the first season episode.|
|Thomas in Trouble|
September 11th, 2007
Thomas in Trouble is the eighteenth episode of the eleventh season.
After being sent for repairs, Thomas is waiting for his final inspection when the Fat Controller comes to see if he is ready to collect the choir. Feeling under pressure, Thomas pretends to be ready and heads off to collect the choir without his final inspection. He soon begins to make very unusual noises, blow black smoke, and later breaks down. James takes the choir for Thomas and Henry takes Thomas back to the repair yard to be mended properly.
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The School Choir (vocalises)
- Henry (does not speak)
- Salty (does not speak)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Rocky (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- In Germany, this episode is called "Thomas Rattles". In Norway, it is named "Thomas in a Predicament".
- The fish in Salty's trucks should have been in vans.
- Thomas started blowing black smoke long before the narrator said he was.
- Thomas should not have been able to blow his whistle after breaking down.
- Brakevans should have been added to James and Percy's trains.
- Why would Bertie have the right-of-way at the level crossing?
- The fitters and Thomas' crew should not have let him leave without him being properly fixed.
- When Annie and Clarabel sing, Clarabel's roof is slightly wonky at one corner.
- When James buffers up to Annie and Clarabel, he does not have a crew.
- Thomas: "Clangety clong! Nothing is wrong!"