Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the episode, the 2011 magazine story or the 2016 magazine story.|
Clickety-Clack, Thomas is back in exciting engine-packed adventures! Thomas and his friends are preparing for the Railway Inspector's visit to Knapford Station. But when the coal trucks crash, covering Gordon in soot, can Thomas take charge and help straighten out the mess? Find out as Thomas charges full steam ahead into fun!
Thomas is back in these exciting engine-packed adventures! Thomas and his friends preparing for the Railway's Inspector's visit to Knapford Station. But when the coal trucks crash covering Gordon in soot, can Thomas take charge and help straighten out the mess? Find out as Thomas charges full steam ahead into fun!
- Track Trivia game
- The UK DVD included a 2011 Take-n-Play collector's poster.
- The description states that the Railway Inspector visited Knapford, but he never did in the episode.
- The Railway Inspector is called the Railroad Inspector in the US narration, yet the description still calls him the Railway Inspector.
- In Thomas' Track Trivia game, the cables at the top of Rocky's arm are missing.
- In the main menu of the US release, Thomas is derailed.
- According to websites, the episode "Buzzy Bees" was going to be a Bonus episode on the DVD, but the bonus episode is only shown for Netfix and Digital Download.