|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the DVD or the book.|
|Thomas and the Treasure|
Thomas and the Treasure is the twenty-sixth episode of the tenth season.
An Admiral is coming to open the Sodor Maritime Museum and Thomas is convinced that he can find a treasure with clues from Salty. The other engines are doubtful, until Thomas finds the treasure.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Admiral
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- The Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- The German title is "Thomas on a Treasure Hunt". The Danish title is "Thomas and the Treasure Chest". The Japanese title is "Pirate of Treasure". It is called "The Pirate Treasure" in Hungarian. The Finnish title is "Thomas Treasure Quest".
- Henry has Gordon's whistle sound at the beginning.
- While the engines look surprised to see the treasure, Emily looks happy.
- Oddly, Edward did not join the rest of the engines at the museum.
- Brakevans should have been added to Henry and Salty's trains.
- When Thomas stops to pick up the admiral, the puffing sound continues after he stops.
- Wooden Railway
- Books - Thomas and the Treasure and other stories and Thomas and the Treasure Sounds book