|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the DVD or the book.|
|Thomas and the Treasure|
October 14th, 2006
Thomas and the Treasure is the twenty-sixth episode of the tenth season.
An Admiral is coming to open the Sodor Maritime Museum and Thomas is convinced that he can find a treasure with clues from Salty. The other engines are doubtful, until Thomas finds the treasure.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Admiral
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- The Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- The German title is "Thomas on a Treasure Hunt". The Danish title is "Thomas and the Treasure Chest". The Japanese title is "Pirate of Treasure".
- Henry has Gordon's whistle sound at the beginning.
- While the engines look surprised to see the treasure, Emily looks happy.
- Oddly, Edward did not join the rest of the engines at the museum.
- Brakevans should have been added to Henry and Salty's trains.
- When Thomas stops to pick up the admiral, the puffing sound continues after he stops.