|Thomas and the Stinky Cheese|
Thomas and the Stinky Cheese is the nineteenth episode of the eleventh season.
Diesel, 'Arry, and Bert are calling Thomas "stinky", and it seems they may be right when Thomas is asked to take a load of stinky cheese. Thomas tries to stop the Diesels from noticing, but in the end collides with Bert and covers himself, 'Arry, and Bert in stinky cheese. Thomas gets another load and delivers it, and the diesels are given the smelly job of shunting the cheese.
- Scenes from this episode were made for CGI testing.
- Both Thomas and Diesel gain new face masks, which only ever appear in this episode.
- Diesel, 'Arry, and Bert can be heard laughing at Thomas at the Coaling Plant in the US version.
- In Japan, this episode is titled "Smelly Cheese and Thomas".
- When Thomas crashes into Bert, his flatbed disappears.
- When Thomas puffs away to be coupled, the chuffing sound is heard before he starts.
- Diesel could have easily smelled Thomas and the cheese from where he was, when Thomas sees him.
- When Thomas arrives at the docks, Diesel's face is partially crooked.
- A brakevan should have been added to Thomas' train.