|This article is about the Australian VHS release. You may be looking for the American release, the Malaysian DVD or the Malaysian VCD.|
The Fat Controller's letter
My Dear Friends,
When I heard the news that you wanted more stories about Thomas and all my engines, I could not believe my ears. It is most gratifying that our adventures here on the Island of Sodor provide so much enjoyment to you all.
I hope you will go on enjoying all the Thomas stories. My engines still talk about the day the very important visitor came to the island (do you know that story?), and I am afraid James still gets teased about the time he got stung by a bee.
I must get back to my engines, so I will close by sending you my kindest regards.
Sir Topham Hatt
PS. And Thomas asked me to send you a cheery Peep Peep!
- NOTE: The Fat Controller's letter acts as a description for some UK/Australian Thomas videos.
- Four Little Engines
- Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady
- Gallant Old Engine
- Bowled Out
- Train Stops Play
- Henry and the Elephant
- Thomas and the Special Letter
- Bulls Eyes
- Mind that Bike
- The picture on the cover of the New Zealand release is mirrored.
- The pictures on the front covers of both releases are from Thomas and Stepney, but that episode is not on this release.
- In the Fat Controller's letter, Granpuff is incorrectly spelt as "Grandpuff".
- On the back cover, the description for Bowled Out is partially inaccurate, because Daisy is not seen or mentioned in the episode at all.
- Bowled Out comes before Train Stops Play on both releases, throwing the continuity of Stepney's visit to the Fat Controller's railway off. This error would pass on to The Complete Fourth Series DVD.
- On the back cover of the New Zealand release, Bulls Eyes is incorrectly listed as "Bulls Eye".