|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the book.|
|Thomas and the Shooting Star|
Thomas and the Shooting Star is the sixteenth episode of the tenth season.
One night, Thomas is taking engineers to repair the electrics at the Power Station. But he wants to see a shooting star, so he keeps taking different routes, and as a result, gets lost. But when Thomas makes a wish to see what is ahead, the shooting star comes across the sky and Thomas finally sees the Power Station. Once the electricity is back on, Thomas returns to Tidmouth Sheds, much to Percy's relief.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Diesel (mentioned)
- The constellation the shooting star passes in front of is Orion.
- Stock footage from Thomas and the Birthday Picnic is used.
- A Thomas poster is seen in the boy's bedroom.
- This is the first time Clarabel is seen having a 'end-train' lantern fixed to her.
- When Thomas leaves the power station, he leaves Annie and Clarabel behind.
- During the night sky scenes, whenever the camera moves, the stars move with it.
- Thomas is smiling when he worries about going through Henry's tunnel.
In other languages
|Spanish||Thomas y las Estrella Fugaz||Thomas and the Shooting Star|
|Norwegian||Thomas og stjerneskuddet||Thomas and the Shooting Star|
|Japanese||トーマスとながれぼし||Thomas and the Shooting Star|