|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the book.|
- “Never having to work with Diesel again... or never wearing my snowplough... or never having to pull smelly fish!”
- ―Thomas deciding on what to wish for.
Thomas and the Shooting Star is the sixteenth episode of the tenth season.
One night, Thomas is taking engineers to repair the electrics at the power station. But he wants to see a shooting star, so he keeps taking different routes, and as a result, gets lost. But when Thomas makes a wish to see what is ahead, the shooting star comes across the sky over him and Thomas finally sees the power station. Once the electricity is back on, Thomas returns to Tidmouth Sheds, much to Percy's relief.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Diesel (mentioned)
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Shen Valley
- The Power Station
- Henry's Forest
- Topham Hall
- Crosby Tunnel
- This marks the only appearance of the Sodor Power Station in the television series to date.
- The constellation the shooting star passes in front of is Orion.
- A Thomas poster is seen in the boy's bedroom.
- During the night sky scenes, whenever the camera moves, the stars move with it.
- Thomas is smiling when he worries about going through the tunnel and missing the star.
Home Media Releases
|<< Season 9||Season 10||Season 11 >>|
|#01||Follow that Flour||#10||Seeing the Sights||#19||Wharf and Peace|
|#02||A Smooth Ride||#11||Fearless Freddie||#20||Thomas' Frosty Friend|
|#03||Thomas and the Jet Plane||#12||Toby's New Shed||#21||Emily and the Special Coaches|
|#04||Percy and the Funfair||#13||Edward Strikes Out||#22||Thomas and the Colors|
|#05||The Green Controller||#14||Topped Off Thomas||#23||Thomas and the Birthday Mail|
|#06||Duncan Drops a Clanger||#15||Which Way Now?||#24||Duncan's Bluff|
|#07||Thomas' Tricky Tree||#16||Thomas and the Shooting Star||#25||Missing Trucks|
|#08||Toby's Afternoon Off||#17||Big Strong Henry||#26||Thomas and the Treasure|
|#09||It's Good to be Gordon||#18||Sticky Toffee Thomas||#27||James the Second Best|
|#28||Thomas and Skarloey's Big Day Out||