Thomas and the Pack have been sent to the football field to clear debris from the car park after a bad storm, but there is no work for Buster and he feels left out. However, when the work is complete, Miss Jenny discovers mole hills on the field and sends Thomas to pick up Buster to flatten the mole hills, which he does succesfully.
- Miss Jenny
- Dryaw FC coach
- Kelly (does not speak)
- Ned (does not speak)
- Oliver (does not speak)
- Nelson (does not speak)
- Max (does not speak)
- Percy (cameo)
- Alfie (cameo)
- Monty (cameo)
- Toby (stock footage cameo)
- Henry (mentioned)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- A working title for this episode was "Buster 1, Moles 0", although that title is listed on Virgin TV Anytime's website.
- Alternate stock footage from Toby's Windmill is used.
- When Buster flattens the molehills, one of the shots is mirrored.
- One of the miniature moles (Production made) was sold to The Coffey Man Preservation from The Prop Gallery.
- In the opening credits it says: "Based on the Railway Stories" where it should have said: "Based on the Railway Series".
- The title is misleading as the episode is mainly focused on Buster.
- In the shots with Kelly, Monty, and Buster, Buster's eyes are wonky.
- When Buster watches Kelly, Monty, and Miss Jenny leave the yard, he appears to have a piece of tape on his front.
In Other Languages
|Dutch||Thomas en de Moles||Thomas and the Moles|
|German||Thomas und die Moles||Thomas and the Moles|