Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas & Friends from the popular TV programme and movie are now featuring in the Magic Railroad Print Studio. This is where imaginative and creative kids can try out many practical but fun projects. They'll find its very easy to design and colour in their own creations, especially with help from Michael Angelis as Sir Topham Hatt.
- Greeting Cards with Thomas
- Posters with Percy
- Jigsaws with Diesel 10
- Growth Charts with James
- Big Maps with Splatter
- Cut Out and Build with Lady
- Colouring with Dodge
- The game is not compatible with Windows XP (64-Bit versions), Server 2003, Server 2003 R2, Vista, Server 2008, 7, Server 2008 R2, 8, Server 2012, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, 10, and upwards.
- Strangely, in the game's files, Billy Twofeathers and Burnett Stone's sprites are named "Indian" and "Peter" respectively. Billy's sprite is probably named "Indian" due to his character's nationality. Burnett's sprites were most likely named Peter as he was portrayed by Peter Fonda in the film.
- Thomas, Percy and James have their first season themes; Lady has Annie and Clarabel's theme, Diesel 10 has Trevor's theme, Splatter has The Fat Controller's theme, and Dodge uses an unused version of Toby's theme.