Thomas and the Magic Railroad is a soundtrack released on both CD and cassette. It features twelve music tracks from the feature film composed by Hummie Mann.
- He's a Really Useful Engine
- Shining Time
- I Know How the Moon Must Feel
- Some Things Never Leave You
- Summer Sunday
- The Locomotion
- Main Title
- Lily Travels to the Island of Sodor
- Burnett and Lady/Diesel 10 and Splodge
- Diesel 10 Threatens Mr. C
- Through the Magic Buffers
- The Chase, the Clue and the Happy Engine
- Voice clips and sound effects from the film are featured at the start and end of some of the tracks.
- The Shining Time Track features a female singer as opposed to the male featured in the main film. Lily was the film's narrator in the original cut of the film so it can be assumed that the track was originally in the film before being re-recorded when Mr Conductor became the narrator.