Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the Swedish/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish DVD, the German DVD, the Dutch DVD, the South African DVD, the Spanish DVD, the book, or the magazine story.|
Thomas and the Lighthouse is the ninth episode of the eleventh season.
The engines are preparing things for the fair, but Thomas has an even more important job: delivering a new light bulb to the lighthouse. Thomas carefully sets off with the bulb at first, but every time he sees an engine with something for the fair, he speeds up. He finally goes so fast that he cannot slow down for a barrier in time and smashes the bulb. Thomas quickly collects another one and puffs to the lighthouse. Thomas knows he has missed the fair's fireworks display, but he sees something even better: the lighthouse light flashing.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Cyril the Fogman (not named)
- Percy (does not speak)
- Harvey (does not speak)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Rocky (cameo)
- Kuffy the Clown (cameo)
- The Lighthouse Keeper (mentioned)
- Cyril the fogman is the lighthouse keeper.
- Going by production order, this is the eleventh episode of the eleventh season.
- This episode marks The Chinese Dragon's last appearance to date.
- This episode marks Cyril's last speaking role to date.
- This is the second episode where all the engines' given jobs are mentioned or at least the Steam Team's jobs:
- Thomas - Pulling the lighthouse's new bulb
- Edward - Pulling The Chinese Dragon
- Henry - Pulling the swings and see-saw
- Gordon - Taking the clowns and people to the fair (Supposed)
- James - Pulling the fireworks vans
- Percy - Taking the costumed children to the fair
- Toby - Pulling the coconut vans and taking the choir to the fair
- Emily - Pulling the merry-go-round
- When Thomas was racing to get a new lightbulb, the new one can be seen already on his flatbed.
In Other Languages
|Spanish||Thomas y el Faro||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Dutch||Thomas en de Vuurtoren||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Norwegian||Thomas og fyret||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Finnish||Tuomas ja Majakka||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Japanese||トーマスととうだいのあかり||Thomas and Light of the Lighthouse|
|German||Thomas und der Leuchtturm||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Danish||Thomas og fyrtårnet||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Swedish||Thomas och fyren||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Portuguese||Thomas e o Farol||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Hungarian||Thomas és a világítótorony||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Romanian||Thomas și Farul||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Polish||Tomek i Latarnia Morska||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Czech||Tomáš a maják||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Slovak||Thomas a májak||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Chinese||托马斯和灯塔||Thomas and the Lighthouse|
|Thai||โธมัสกับค่ำคืนที่งดงาม||Thomas' Spectacular Night|
|Korean||불꽃놀이와 등대||Lighthouse and Fireworks|
Home Media Releases