|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the book or the DVD.|
- “Jet planes don't have to stop for cows!”
Thomas and the Jet Plane is the third episode of the tenth season.
Thomas must collect a group of children from the airport and take them to a picnic. When Thomas arrives he meets a jet plane named Jeremy who comes across as being so boastful that Thomas decides not to talk to him in future. However, soon after Jeremy takes off, he discovers a storm is brewing, and returns to warn Thomas. Thomas picks up the children and takes them to Jeremy's hangar and asks if it is okay for them to have the picnic there. Jeremy agrees and he and Thomas soon become good friends.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Lady Hatt (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Stock footage from Thomas Saves the Day and the Season 8-10 opening is used.
- This is the only episode of the New Series to use footage from the series' intro.
- This episode marks Jeremy's only speaking role in the series to date.
- During the storm, it is obvious that Annie and Clarabel's nameplates are stickers.
- When the narrator says "Jeremy flew right over his funnel," Clarabel has no pupils.
- Wooden Railway - Thomas and the Jet Plane story pack (discontinued)
- Books - Thomas and the Jet Plane and Electronic Reader and 8-Book Library
- My Thomas Story Library - Jeremy (discontinued)