|Thomas and the Golden Eagle|
Thomas and the Golden Eagle is the twenty-fourth episode of the ninth season.
A golden eagle has been spotted at Bluff's Cove and Emily is chosen to pull the train for the birdwatchers. Thomas and Percy make a plan and Percy takes some of Thomas' trucks to Brendam while Thomas goes to Bluff's Cove. But Bertie comes with news that the eagle has been spotted near Gordon's Hill, prompting Thomas to go on a wild goose chase looking for the golden eagle. At last, Thomas finds Percy, out of coal and water, on the line; Percy had seen Thomas' trucks unmoved and tried to take them to Brendam with his milk tankers. Thomas delivers Percy's goods and helps him home, but the two are amazed to see not one, but two golden eagles perched on a cliff face. The two engines think the eagles are wonderful, but not as wonderful as helping friends.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Emily (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Molly (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Brendam Docks
- McColl Farm
- Farmer McColl's Field
- Bluff's Cove
- Bluff's Cove Junction
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Gordon's Hill
- Sodor Dairy
- Centre Island Quarry
- The Coaling Plant (mentioned)
- There are two deleted scenes. One is where Thomas looks at the siding where his stone trucks were, and the other is him pushing Percy.
- Going by production order, this is the twenty-sixth episode of the ninth season.
- When Thomas and Percy are talking at Bluff's Cove Junction, Thomas' side rods change position every time the camera angle changes.
- According to Sir Topham Hatt, Percy has to take milk from the dairy. However, the narrator and Percy states that he's taking milk to the dairy.
- When Thomas climbs Gordon's Hill, mechanism is seen underneath him.
- Bluff's Cove Junction has three tracks underneath it, when there are supposed to be four.
- A brakevan should have been added to Percy's train.
In other languages
|Norwegian||Thomas og kongeørnen||Thomas and the Golden Eagle|
|Japanese||トーマスときんいろのワシ||Thomas and the Golden Eagle|
|Danish||Thomas og Kongeørnen||Thomas and the Golden Eagle|