|This article is about the book. You may be looking for the episode.|
- "The ghost engine is after me!"
Thomas and the Ghost Engine is a book illustrated using photographs from the television series.
Percy is scared after hearing Edward's ghost story. Thomas teases him about it, however, Percy gets the last laugh.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward's Ghost Engine (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- In the fifteenth image, one of the buffers at Tidmouth Sheds is resting on top of the rails.
- In one picture, Percy and Duck are seen at Maron, but in the next picture, they are at Callan.
- In the first picture, wires are seen behind Duck.
- In the fourth picture, Henry and Gordon switch places.