Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the book. You may be looking for the mini book.|
Thomas and the Dinosaur is a book. It was re-released in 2015 with new illustrations.
Percy is chuffing back to the sheds when he suddenly sees a dragon-like creature. Startled by this, he tells Thomas all about it. Later, Thomas sees the same thing, but is eventually corrected by his driver that the "dragon" is really a dinosaur model. The Fat Controller orders Thomas to take the model to the new dinosaur park.
- The plot is similar to the mini book of the same name.
- The book was released as a bonus read-along feature on the Best of Thomas DVD, narrated by Robin Smith.
- All instances of "Dragon" are replaced by "Monster" in the 2015 version.
- The rails do not have spikes.
- Harold's name is not painted on his side.
- In one illustration of the 2015 version, Percy's lamp irons are missing.