|This article is about the Step Into Reading book. You may be looking for the episode, the magazine, the promotional DVD or the Japanese DVD.|
Thomas and Percy and the Dragon is a Step Into Reading book.
Percy is surprised to see a dragon in the middle of the night. The next morning, he tells Edward and James about it. James laughs and Edward comforts him. Then Percy sees Thomas and the dragon. Thomas explains that the dragon is for the parade that is being held that day.
- This book is based on the third season episode, Thomas, Percy and the Dragon.
- Sir Topham Hatt is driving a Ford Model T.
- This book was included on the DVD releases of Percy Saves the Day and Other Adventures and Thomas, Percy and the Dragon and Other Stories as a read along bonus feature, narrated by Robin Smith.
- James' smokebox saddle is coloured red.
- Percy's coal bunker is green.
- In one picture, the track James is on disappears.
- In the last few illustrations, Percy is significantly shorter than he should be.