- Thomas and James are racing, racing to the Wharf.
- Everyone likes to be the first, not second, third or fourth!
- Pistons pumping wildly, boilers fit to burst,
- There's something really special for the engine who comes first.
- Steaming through the countryside, imagine their elation
- Speeding past the platforms, they're not stopping at the station.
- Racing under bridges and then rattling round the bends.
- A very special prize awaits the winner when it ends.
- Children on the bridges, waving as they both rush by.
- Go so fast, if trains had wings, you'd think they'd start to fly!
- Wheeshing and then whooshing, oh, but what's that up ahead?
- It can't be true . . . they'll have to stop . . . the signal's turned to red!
- Come on, come on, I'll win this race . . .
- I'll take a rest, then set the pace . . .
- He's out of puff, he's out of steam . . .
- Hurray, hurray! The signal's green!
- (chorus x2)
- On the UK DVD, this song is called Racing to the Wharf.
- This music video features the least amount of characters to date.
- Edward and the Mail - Both signals turned green.
- The Great Discovery
- A deleted scene of Thomas and James puffing around a bend.
- A deleted scene of Thomas while James passes him.
- A close up of James' wheels.
- A close up of Thomas' dome.
- A deleted scene of Thomas and James racing through Kellaby.
- A deleted scene of Thomas and James coming out of Henry's Tunnel.
- A deleted scene of Thomas and James passing a signal box.
- A close up of Thomas' wheels.
- A deleted scene of children on the bridge.
- A deleted scene of the children watching Thomas and James.
- A deleted scene of Thomas and James passing a water tower
- A few deleted scene of Thomas and James waiting for the signal.
- A deleted scene of Thomas and James going down Gordon's Hill.
In Other Languages
|German||Thomas und James Sind Rasen||Thomas and James are Racing|
|French||Thomas et James sont en course||Thomas and James are Racing|
|Finnish||Tuomas kanssa Jaskan pilvan puksuttaa||Thomas Puffing Along with James|
|Polish||Wyścig Tomka i Kuby||Race Thomas and James|
|Dutch||Thomas en James gaan racen||Thomas and James Go Racing|
|Japanese||みなとにいこう||Let's Go the Harbor|
|Italian||Corro Corro Corro||Run Run Run|
|Spanish||Thomas y James corren||Thomas and James Are Racing|