Adventures is a Thomas and Friends die-cast toy range produced by Fisher-Price and the successor to the Take-n-Play range. The design of the engines and vehicles is very similar to the Collectible Railway range, while the track system is different from either range.
- Thomas (normal, muddy and decorated)
- Harvey (sold only in Construction Crew 4-Pack)
- Stanley (in Space)
- Scruff (sold only in Clean-Up Crew 4-Pack)
- Gina (sold only in Diamond Run 4-Pack)
- Diesel 10
- Den (sold only in Dieselworks Fix-Up 4-Pack)
- Dart (sold only in Dieselworks Fix-Up 4-Pack)
- Bill (coming soon)
- Whiff (coming soon)
- Dash (coming soon)
- Ferdinand (coming soon)
- Shane (coming soon)
- Lexi (coming soon)
- Iron Bert (coming soon)
- Sir Topham Hatt's Car (sold only in Sodor Celebration 4-Pack)
- Jack (sold only in Jack and the Pack 4-Pack)
- Oliver (sold only in Jack and the Pack 4-Pack)
- Byron (sold only in Construction Train Creator pack)
- Max and Monty (sold only in Construction Crew 4-Pack)
Special Edition Engines
- Original Thomas
- Stanley in Space
- Rainbow Thomas
- Diamond Run 4-Pack (includes; Rosie, Ashima, Gina and a truck)
- Jack and The Pack 4-Pack (includes; Jack, Oliver, Thomas and a truck)
- Sodor Celebration 4-Pack (includes; Thomas, Annie, Clarabel and Sir Topham Hatt's car)
- Dieselworks Fix-Up 4-Pack (includes; Diesel, Dart, Den and a truck)
- Construction Crew 4-Pack (includes; Max, Monty, Harvey and a truck)
- Clean-Up Crew 4-Pack (includes; Percy, Whiff, Scruff and a truck)
- Search & Rescue Crew 4-Pack (includes; Captain, Harold, Butch and a truck)
- Thomas' Favorite Friends (includes; Winston, Captain, Victor, Percy, Butch, Bertie, Diesel, Harold, Thomas and Kevin)
- Space Mission Thomas
- Dino Discovery James
- Shark Escape Salty
- Pirate Quest Diesel
- Space Robot Percy
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Space Mission Rover
- Shark Escape Playset
- Misty Island Zip-Line Playset
- Jungle Quest Playset
- Thomas' Great Dino Delivery
- Percy at the Rescue Centre
- Train Maker
- Charlie's Day at the Quarry
- Reg and the Scrapyard
- Salty at the Docks
- Thomas at the Rescue Centre
- Charlie at Ulfstead Castle
- Sea Monster Pirate Set
- On-the-Go Playbox
- Super Station Set
- Steamies Fuel and Go
- Cranky at the Docks
- Knapford Station Portable
- Spiral Tower Tracks with Thomas
- Spiral Tower Tracks with Percy
- Spiral Tower Tracks with Diesel
- Robot Rescue
- Robot Thomas Adventure in a box
- Blue Mountain Quarry
- Curves and Straights Track Pack
- Bridges and Curves Track Pack
- Space Mission Track Pack
- Shark Escape Track Pack
- Adapters to connect Adventures track and trains to those of Take-n-Play are available directly from Fisher-Price.
- The engine models are the same as those of the Collectible Railway and 2014-onwards Take-n-Play. As such, they share many of the same characteristics, including:
- Edward, Henry and Merlin are incorrectly depicted as 2-6-0's.
- Henry is incorrectly depicted with a Fowler tender.
- Gordon is depicted with a 0-6-2 wheel arrangement.
- Hiro, Spencer, Connor, Belle and Caitlin are depicted with a 2-6-2 wheel configuration.
- Many of the tender engines have the red footplate (chocolate for Emily or either colour for each engine) above their wheels, much like their Take-n-Play predecessors and unlike their Collectible Railway models which had the tender molded onto the footplates themselves, which are same color as the tender itself.
- Gina has her nameplate only on her right side.
- Trevor's wheels are grey instead of red, much like his Take Along predecessor.
- Hugo's wheels are black instead of blue.
- His propeller also has three blades instead of four blades.
- Diesel's face is printed on, much like the ones on the Minis toy range.
- In the Monster Maker Train Pack prototype, Gator is seen wearing a duplicate middle piece from Max.
- The Talking Space Mission Thomas' space helmet is the same as the Stanley in Space model's helmet.
- Space Mission Thomas, Dino Discovery James, Pirate Quest Diesel and Shark Escape Salty are all US and AUS-exclusives.
- Timothy's promotional image depicts him with a full red buffer beam, similar to his Take-n-Play predecessor, but the produced item incorrectly has the red coloring on the bottom half with the top half being blue.
- The Space Mission Thomas, Dino Discovery James, Pirate Quest Diesel and Shark Escape Salty models all use their molds from the pre-2014 era of Take-n-Play, though their chassis are the same as their normal Adventures models.
- They also feature the same voices as their Take-n-Play counterparts.
- Some rolling stock's coupling hooks are black and do not rotate.
- Kevin is shown to have a front coupling and rail wheels, inaccurately depicting him as a railway vehicle much like his 2014-2016 Take-n-Play predecessor.
- The prototype Light-Up Racer engines only have a front light, which look similar to their Take-n-Play predecessors, while the produced models just have a front coupling hook.
- The Shark Escape Track Pack and Space Mission Track Pack are re-themed variants of the Bridges and Bends Track Pack and the Curves and Straights Track Pack respectively.
- Oliver (Excavator) is incorrectly labeled as a crane.
- Theo is missing his name plate and he also has no front coupling hook. This is because his face is too low down to accommodate one.
- His Promo also depicts him without his gear-spokes on his biggest gear.
- Merlin's running board is re-used from Henry's.
- Frankie's eyes lack eyelashes.
- On the 'Dino Discovery' set box artwork, Luke has Thomas' face.
- Jack and Theo's coupling hooks are abnormally high.
- Shane's prototype is missing his front coupling hook.
- The 'Charlie's Day at the Quarry' play set lists Thomas on the blurb rather than Charlie.