Fisher-Price have advised that adapters to connect Adventures sets to the Take-n-Play sets are available and can be obtained by contacting Fisher-Price directly.
- Bill and Ben
- Flying Scotsman
- Bash and Dash
- Yong Bao
- Diesel 10
Special Edition Engines
- Original Thomas
- Streamlined Thomas
- Stanley in Space
- Diamond Run 4-Pack (includes; Rosie, Ashima, Gina and a truck)
- Jack and The Pack 4-Pack (includes; Jack, Oliver, Thomas and a truck)
- Sodor Celebration 4-Pack (includes; Thomas, Annie, Clarabel and Sir Topham Hatt's car)
- Dieselworks Fix-Up 4-Pack (includes; Diesel, Dart, Den and a truck)
- Construction 4-Pack
- Rubbish 4-Pack
- Railway Search & Rescue 4-Pack (includes; Philip, Harold, Butch and a truck)
- Passenger Pick-Up 4-Pack (includes; Thomas, Annie, Clarabel, and a truck)
- Thomas' Favourite Friends (includes; Winston, Captain, Victor, Percy, Butch, Bertie, Diesel, Harold, Thomas and Kevin)
- Space Mission Thomas
- Dino Discovery James
- Shark Escape Salty
- Pirate Quest Diesel
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Space Mission Rover
- Shark Escape Playset
- Misty Island Zip-Line Playset
- Jungle Quest Playset
- Thomas' Big Dino Delivery
- Percy at the Rescue Centre
- Engine Maker
- Charlie's Day at the Quarry
- Reg and the Scrapyard
- Salty at the Docks
- Thomas at the Rescue Centre
- Curves and Straights Track Pack
- Bridges and Curves Track Pack
- Space Mission Track Pack
- Shark Escape Track Pack
- The engine models are essentially the same as those of the Collectible Railway. As such, they share many of the same characteristics, including:
- Henry and Edward are incorrectly depicted as 2-6-0's.
- Henry has a Fowler tender instead of his normal LNER tender.
- Gordon is depicted with a 0-6-2 wheel arrangement.
- Hiro, Spencer, Connor, Belle and Caitlin are depicted with a 2-6-2 wheel configuration.
- Gina has a nameplate only on one side.
- Trevor's wheels are grey instead of red.
- Hugo's wheels are black instead of blue.
- His propeller also has three blades instead of four blades.
- In the Monster Maker Train Pack prototype, Gator is seen wearing a duplicate middle piece from Max.
- Track and magnet adapters were made so you can use the Take Along/Take-n-Play tracks and the 2014 Take-n-Play engines with the Adventures engines.
- The Talking Space Mission Thomas' space helmet is either re-used from or exactly the same as the Stanley in Space model.
- The prototype Talking Shark Escape Salty features no snap-on piece and a blue truck with a cargo piece.
- Diesel is one of the few characters in the line-up to have the buffers painted on the model outside of the promotional image.
- Timothy's promotional image depicts him with a full red buffer-beam but the final product has the red coloring on the bottom half with the top half being blue.
- The only portions of Caitlin's overall build that consist of die-cast metal are the upper boiler and the tender. The rest of it is relatively made of plastic otherwise.
- The Talking Thomas and James models both use their molds from the pre-2014 era with the exclusion of the wheel configuration.
- Some generic rolling stock's couplers do not move, thus this does not have a 'one way' issue as the engine's couplers can move 360 degrees.
- Kevin is shown to have a front coupling & train wheels, inaccurately depicting him as a rail runner much like its Take-n-Play predecessor.
- The Shark Escape Track Pack and Space Mission Track Pack are re-themed variants of the Bridges and Bends Track Pack and the Curves and Straights Track Pack respectively.