Thomas and Friends - The All Aboard Live Tour was an arena stage show in the UK.
The Live show had 2 different stories, in which the set would be modified to set the story.
In one of the stories, Thomas runs away from Sodor, thinking to himself that he is not a Really Useful Engine anymore. James and Percy get stuck in a tunnel, and the only engine to save them was Thomas. Harold finds Thomas and then he and Jack save them both.
In the other story, Thomas breaks his whistle and borrows a school bell as a replacement while Gordon, the Fat Controller, and various railway staff have caught colds. That night, there is a fire at the Fat Controller's house and Thomas uses his bell to warn him. The Fat Controller states that his tea cake burnt while he fell asleep and Thomas has proved himself a really useful engine. The next day, the Fat Controller tells the engines that there is a parade taking place on Sodor and Thomas is to lead it, but during that day, James loses his special load. Percy hears a ghostly noise which sounds suspiciously like an elephant and is derailed before anyone can do anything about it, forcing Thomas and his new animal friends Nellie and Twinkles the elephants to pull Percy onto the rails. Later that day, the parade takes place and is a huge success.
- Gordon (static engine)
- Annie and Clarabel (2nd story only)
- Jack (1st story only)
- Harold (1st story only)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mrs. Martin
- The Mayoress
- Edward (mentioned)
- Bertie (mentioned)
- The James model earned a Guinness World Record in 2004 as the largest electric model train.
- Thomas's model was used for the Queens Party at Buckingham Palace in 2006 with Jonathan Ross playing the Fat Controller.
- Gordon's model in the show does not have a motor, meaning he is static.
- The model engines can blink and change their expressions through 4 buttons inside the cab. 4 other buttons inside the cab can control the steering of the engines.
- A poster for this tour can be seen on the side of a bus in the film Love Actually.