Thomas and Friends - The All Aboard Live Tour was an arena stage show in the UK.
The Live show had two different stories, in which the set would be modified to set the story.
In the first story, Thomas is constantly being told off for being late, which James and Gordon tease Thomas about. Percy however tries to defend this but Thomas thinks he is not Really Useful anymore, and so runs away from Sodor. The next day however there is trouble at the tunnel, and when Gordon, James and Percy investigate they get stuck, Thomas and Jack are alerted by Harold about this news and they save the engines. Thomas is once again a Really Useful Engine.
In the other story, Thomas breaks his whistle and has to borrow the local school's bell as a replacement. Meanwhile Gordon, the Fat Controller, and various railway staff have caught colds. That night, there is a fire at the Fat Controller's house and Thomas uses the school bell to warn him. The Fat Controller states that his tea cake burnt while he fell asleep and Thomas has proved himself a really useful engine. The next day, the Fat Controller tells the engines that there is a parade taking place on Sodor and Thomas is to lead it, but during that day, James loses his special load. Percy hears a ghostly noise which sounds suspiciously like an elephant and is derailed before anyone can do anything about it, forcing Thomas and his new animal friends Nellie and Twinkles the elephants to pull Percy onto the rails. Later that day, the parade takes place and is a huge success.
- Annie and Clarabel (2nd story only, mentioned in 1st story)
- Jack (1st story only)
- Harold (1st story only)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mrs. Martin
- The Mayoress
- Edward (mentioned in 2nd story)
- Henry (mentioned in 1st story)
- Donald and Douglas (mentioned in first story)
- Bertie (mentioned in both stories)
- The James model earned a Guinness World Record in 2004 as the largest electric model train.
- Thomas's model was used for the Queens Party at Buckingham Palace in 2006 with Jonathan Ross playing the Fat Controller.
- Gordon's model in the show was too big to go around the curves, so the model just moves in and out the shed. He is also missing his lamp-irons, couplings, and brake pipe.
- The model engines can blink and change their expressions through four buttons inside the cab. Four other buttons inside the cab can control the steering of the engines.
- A poster for this tour can be seen on the side of a bus in the film Love Actually.
- The Troublesome Trucks are missing their couplings and buffers.